L'amore si Scioglierà Part 1

(A/N: To be clear right now this is an Frozen AU. Somebody requested this but did not specify whether or not they wanted an AU specifically or just the particular story plotline. To simplify things in terms of working out plotlines, I just made it an AU and changed ages a bit to fit the story better. I think who's who can be inferred but some characters might not be clear. Duke of Weselton is played by Flash, and Gerald the alpaca is Sven. Gerald is from a deleted scene from Endgame. I couldn't think of a specific character for Hans in universe, so we're throwing in Harry Osborn even though he is not technically in the MCU as of the day this is published. I also threw in some easter eggs from Marvel movies as well as some lyrical references to the Broadway version of Frozen. There are 4 lyrical references and 5 Marvel references. See if you can find them all! )

Peter and Morgan were brother and sister, and children of the king and queen of Arendelle. Growing up, they had been very close despite their age difference, with Peter being 4 years old when Morgan was born. Unbeknownst to the kingdom, Peter was born different than most children. He had the power to conjure, and dispel ice and snow, which amused his little sister to no end, often leading to the duo sneaking away after bedtime to play with Peter's magic. They had snowball fights, made forts, and built a snowman they called Harley. But sadly, these special moments the siblings shared, came to an end when Morgan was 5. There was a tragic incident where Peter accidentally struck Morgan's head with his magic.

Morgan recovered from the injury but at the cost of her memories of Peter's magic and to never be able to spend time with her brother. They became separated and to both of their sadness, never spoke or interacted for the next 12 years, not even when their parents had passed. It wasn't until Peter's coronation ceremony that they had even seen each other since the day Morgan lost her memories.

*The Day of Peter's Coronation*

Morgan had woken up that morning with a bedhead that would put a rat's nest to shame. She had almost forgotten what day it was until her handmaiden reminded her and she had hastily gotten dressed and had her hair done in an elegant style that her mother used to do on special occasions.

"Oh my god it's today." She said to herself "I can finally go outside and actually talk to people, and feel like a regular person!"

She ran down the hall to the ballroom and snatched a plate of chocolates to snack on while she waited for the gates to open.

"Princess, that's not a proper breakfast." One of the servants, Natasha scolded her. "Take some bread and jam instead."

"Let me have this today, Tasha." Morgan said. "Besides, when was the last time you got to plan a whole dinner like this?"

"It's been a while, my lady." She replied. "Got any special requests?"

Morgan thought for a minute before giving her answer.

"Could you make that pudding that we used to have all the time when I was younger? The one that had raspberries and chocolate?"

Natasha softly smiled and nodded her head.

"The gates are opening soon, everyone get ready to welcome our guests!" Jarvis, the head of the staff announced. "Make sure everything is in it's place!"

Morgan gasped as she heard the announcement and shoved the plate of chocolate into Natasha's hands, almost spilling a few onto the floor.

"I have to go Tasha, the gates are opening!" Morgan said as she ran off.

"Your highness, please don't run too fast, you don't want a cramp before you even step outside!" Natasha called after her.

Morgan gave a thumbs up in acknowledgement and continued on her way towards the gates of the castle.