Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

3rd Person POV

It was a pleasant Friday evening in the Stark household. Morgan and Peter were looking through the numerous children's movies that were available to watch from FRIDAY's collection.

Peter was listing the movies on the screen.
"Moana, Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Monsters Inc, and there's also-"

"What's that one?" Morgan asked, pointing to a movie with a snowman on it.

"Oh, that's Frozen." Peter answered. "You wanna watch that?"

Morgan nodded her head.

"Ok, we can watch that. It's pretty good in my opinion."

The movie started and music started to play with singing also. The first scene showed men cutting ice to sell. They were all singing about the power of ice and how it was dangerous.

Peter handed Morgan some popcorn but she was too engrossed in the movie to notice.

The next scene showed a young Anna and Elsa in a large room, Elsa creating snow for them to play with.

Morgan was smiling and giggling up until Anna was hit in the head with Elsa's magic.

Peter paused the movie and held Morgan close as soon as she started to sniffle.

"It's ok Morgs, Anna will be ok."

"Are you sure Petey?" She sniffled. "She looks like she could be dying."

"You trust me, don't you?" Peter asked gently.

Morgan nodded her head.

"Ok, just watch."

Peter started the movie up again and they continued to watch.

Soon, the scene came where Anna began singing, Do You Wanna Build a Snowman.

Morgan seemed to enjoy the song and the rest of the movie. She cuddled up to Peter and almost fell asleep a couple of times but she fought through her drowsiness and stayed awake for the whole movie.

*The next morning*

Peter was sleeping in the spare room as May was out of town and he had no other place to stay. Peter sat up and stretched. He looked outaide the window and saw that there was a blanket of snow covering the ground and trees. He heard a rhythmic knocking at the door. He expected it to be Ms. Potts to call through the door, but it was Morgan.

"Petey? Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Peter opened the door to see Morgan looking up at him with puppy dog eyes that were nearly impossible to resist.

Pepper walked in and smiled at Peter.

"Hey Peter, can you shovel snow before playing with Morgan? It would be greatly appreciated."

"Sure."

Peter turned to Morgan.

"Can you give me an hour or two? I gotta do what your mom wanted me to."

Morgan looked sadly at the floor and scuffed her foot against the wood.

"I guess that's ok." She mumbled.

"Don't be sad Morgan." Peter said as she crouched down to her eye level. "I will come get you as soon as I'm done.  Will a hug be okay for now?"

Morgan smiled slightly and wrapped her arms around Peter's neck and he lifted her up and swung her around the room as she laughed.

"Ok, I'm gonna work now. You go and play or watch a movie or something."

Morgan nodded and ran off.

Peter walked to the closet where the snow shovels were and began working his way from the front porch to the garage. Next, he shoveled the snow off of the extremely long road so cars could come and go from the property.

He finally finished after 3 hours and he headed back inside to take a break.

Peter plopped down on his bed and quickly fell asleep.

*An hour later*

*Knock knock knock knock knock*

Peter woke up from the sound and opened the door and saw Morgan all bundled up, ready to play outside.

"Hey Morgan. Are you ready?"

"I've been ready for almost an hour." She said sadly.

Peter's eyes widened and he quickly knelt down to Morgan's height and hugged her tightly and she returned the hug.

"I'm so sorry Morgan! I was so tired after shoveling all that snow, I had to take a break."

Morgan sniffled slightly.

"I was really excited to play with you..."

"You know how you get tired after running around and pulling your wagon?" Peter asked and Morgan nodded.

"I was tired like that except it was harder to do than pull a wagon."

Morgan let go of Peter and took his hand, leading him outside.

"Ok, I forgive you but you have to build me an army of 50 snowmen!" She commanded.

"Ok Morgs, I guess that's fair."

So Peter spent another hour and a half making an army of snowmen just for Morgan. Every one was about 2 and a half feet tall, each with a baby carrot for a nose.

"Ok Petey, now you have to make a big snowman to lead all the others!"

"How big do you want it?" Peter asked, his cheeks flushed from the cold.

"Make it 5 feet tall! And if you can find a big carrot for him that would be cool."

Peter set to work building a snowman to lead the army and ad soon as he added the carrot, the army was complete.

"How's that Morgan?" Peter asked.

"Perfect!" She said happily.

"You ready to go back inside Morgs?"

"Uh huh!" She replied.

"Ok, I will make hot chocolate for us after we go inside."

"Yay! Thank you!"