One, two, three, four, five, WHERE'S MORGAN?

(A/N anybody recognize the title reference? If ya know, ya know.)

To say that everyone was excited to go to Disneyland was an understatement. It was a very big understatement.

Tony had planned every detail of the trip, making sure that they had bought the right amount of the correct passes to get everyone in and the hotels reservation, and rental car.

When he had finalized the plans, he gathered everyone in the living room.

"Ok, what is this about?" Harley asked suspiciously. "Is this a set up to a prank?"

Tony gasped in indignation.

"Why would you ever say that? Would I really do that to you?"

"You've been acting weird." Peter pointed out. "You keep on minimizing the internet tabs every time we would enter your lab."

"That doesn't mean anything. I could be trying to find you all your Christmas presents early." Tony replied immediately.

"But since when do you shop for us on the Disneyland website?" Morgan asked slyly.

Then there was a moment of silence.

"WAIT, WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?!" The boys yelled.

Tony smiled at their excitement.

"That's right. Oh, and I also invited Shuri because last time she was here in the states, she didn't get to go."

All of the kids smiled at each other in excitement.

"The fact that Shuri is coming too is amazing dad!" Harley said.

"This is going to be so fun. Oh I've been wanting to go to Batuu so bad!" Peter gushed.

"Make sure to buy me some shoes with inserts so I'm tall enough for all the rides, dad." Morgan said.

"Wait, when are we going?" Harley asked suddenly.

"Tomorrow. Mom already made a packing list of all the essential items we need to pack." Tony said with a thankful smile to Pepper. "You should be receiving the lists any second now."

Everyone's phones vibrated with the notification of a list. As soon as the kids felt it, they ran to their respective rooms to start packing.

*The next morning*

"All right, do we have everybody on the jet?" Tony asked.

Pepper looked around and thought for a moment.

"Okay, I'll give each of you a number and whenever we do a head count, when I say your number, wave or something. That way we know we're all here. Ok, Tony, you'll be 1, Rhodey, you'll be 2, Harley, 3, Shuri, 4, Peter, 5, and Morgan, you will be 6. Everybody got that?"

Everyone nodded.

"We'll try it a few times on the way so we can get the hang of it."

After a long flight, and a few practices of number counting, they arrived in Anaheim and made their way to Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa. They checked in, unpacked ate dinner and went to bed early to get enough rest for the next day.

*7:00 the next morning*

"All right, everybody up!" Morgan sang as she jumped from bed to bed, effectively waking everyone in the room.

"My love language is quality time together, but not like this, Morguna." Tony groaned as he finally sat up.

Peter was the next to get up.