Hey everyone *awkwardly finger guns*

First of all I apologize for not uploading for so long, I know a lot of people enjoy reading my fic, and I really do appreciate each and every one of you. I read all the comments you leave on my story. So many of them are hilarious, you all make me smile.

Remember when I said I was updating soon, and I had a couple drafts of future updates? Well, let me tell you why I haven't posted anything new in while.

So as you may know, I'm currently in college right now and I don't think I ever mentioned what my major is (theatre).That being said, I had the opportunity to audition for a production at my school and I got cast! Not the main character, haha, more of a supporting character if you were curious.

So if any of you have ever been in a production before you know how much time rehearsal takes out of your daily schedule. Even though I don't have a main role, I still get called in for 4+ hours a day when needed, which does take quite a chunk out of free time in my life.

I also have to dedicate time to getting off book (memorizing all my lines) as well as my blocking (where I'm standing onstage) and stage directions (what I'm doing during/in-between lines) I also have rehearsal for fight choreo which leaves me extra exhausted and sore. For clarification, my weapons are crutches and my character has one good leg to stand on. In certain scenes, I have to hobble to keep up with everyone running across the stage. Pretty sure that can give you a good idea of why I am very sore and tired after fight choreo rehearsal. I do have other classwork to complete in addition to all of the things I listed above which makes free time pretty scarce.

The production is a little over 4 weeks away and that means tech week will be upon me pretty soon.

For non theatre people here, tech week is the week before opening night where you rehearse the show over and over with basically everything being implemented, from lighting, sound, props, set pieces, special effects, costumes, the whole shebang.

Theatre actors often affectionately refer to tech week as hell week because we are working long days, sometimes 10 hours or more depending on how much work is needed. I know for sure there's going to be a 12 hour day during tech week so I'm most definitely looking forward to that (not).

So yeah, I've been pretty busy as of late since I got cast in early September and have been working on this show for over a month now. The performances are in mid November so hopefully I can finish up the WIPs I have waiting for me around thanksgiving week. One of them is at about 1500 words and it's not even close to being halfway done. I think that one might get to 5000 words at least but I don't know for sure yet.

Also this a completely unrelated subject but I literally sobbed over the final Super Smash Bros final fighter reveal. I love Kingdom Hearts so goddamn much, I have been wanting Sora to be in smash ever since I played Melee on the GameCube. I grew up with the series quite literally as I am the same age as Kingdom Hearts. It came out in 2002, do the math and you know my age now, congrats.

But in all seriousness, when I was watching the livestream, I was telling myself not to get my hopes up because Disney is a uh, how to put this, greedy corporation that hangs on to their IPs very securely. But as Mario threw the fireball and the fucking kingdom key keychain was shown, I gasped and I felt the tears starting to build because oh my fucking god this is actually real???

Then the keyblade opened a lock for Sora to come gliding in and then the orchestral version of Hikari started playing and I broke down in tears. I honestly had not felt such a strong rush of emotion in I don't know how long, and I was blown away by it all. I don't think very many people who are here for my fic really care about this but it means so much to me.

Back on track, haha, once again I apologize to all of you guys for making you wait for new content. I understand you may feel disappointed/annoyed that I haven't posted in a while and your feelings are valid! I would be as well! But even though I love writing this fic and seeing you all react via the comments, I still have a life outside of this fanfiction. I'm so grateful for the opportunities that have been presented to me, and I also appreciate everyone who has decided my writing is worth reading. Love y'all and I hope to see your comments on the coming oneshot after my show is over!