Family Game Night and Pizza

3rd person POV

It was family game night in the Stark household and this particular night, Peter Parker and Harley Keener were invited. The game of the night was Scrabble and it was getting very competitive.

"That's not a word," Morgan complained, "That's something you just made up!"

"It is too Morgs!" Peter protested,  "The word qwerty is the format of certain types of keyboards on computers and phones. Look it up!"

"Is not!"

"Is so!"

"No, it's not!

"It is so! It's a real word, I'm not kidding!"

Harley sighed and shook his head at the two goofballs who were arguing. They got along just fine most of the time, but when someone pulls out a board game, all hell breaks loose.

"HARLEY!" The two yelled at him in unison and he jolted in surprise.

"What? You want my opinion?" He asked.

They both nodded vigorously.

Harley sighed, took out his phone and googled it.

"According to Google, the word 'qwerty', is defined as denoting the standard layout on English-language typewriters and keyboards, having qwert, and y as the first keys from the left on the top row of letters."

Morgan made a pouty face and Peter pumped his fist in the air. Pepper Potts-Stark and her husband, Tony laughed at the kids shenanigans as they held hands.

All of a sudden, there was a knocking at the front door.

Tony held up a hand to silence everyone as his suit began to form itself with the nanotechnology.

"Don't panic everyone." Peter said. "It might be the pizza delivery guy."

Tony opened the door only to see Happy Hogan with 2 boxes of pizza in his hands.

"Why do you have the pizza?" Tony asked. "Where is the person who was supposed to deliver it?"

"Remember you told me to pick it up?" Happy asked. "Have you had a drink and that's why you forgot?"

"nO, I hAVE nOT!" Tony said incredulously.

"Ok, if you say so." Happy said reluctantly.

"I will take that pizza and you can join us if you want." Tony offered. "It's family game night and we are playing Scrabble."

"No thanks." Happy said as he walked out the door.

Tony walked into the living room with the pizza.

"ALL RIGHT, WHO WANTS SOME PIZZA?" He yelled.

"ME!", All three of the younger humans screamed.

"Okay, we got pepperoni and a supreme." Tony said. "Who wants what?"

Harley, Tony, and Pepper wanted supreme and Peter and Morgan wanted pepperoni.

Peter took a humongous bite of his slice and got grease all over his face.

"mMMMmMMm, I lOvE tHiS!" He said, his mouth full of food.

"Peter, don't talk with your mouth full." Pepper scolded. "You could choke and then we will have to give you the Heimlich manuver."

"Yeah no, I vote that Peter should talk with his mouth full so he can choke, then learn a lesson" Harley said jokingly.

Then Peter started choking as he found what Harley said was funny and he laughed.

Tony immediately darted to his Spiderson and helped him out.

When Peter's face returned to it's normal color and he had stopped eating, he made a weird face.

"Ok, that was not fun. I learned my-"

Then Morgan started to crack up and nobody knew why.

"Are you ok Morgs?" Pepper asked her daughter.

She was turning red as she couldn't breathe from laughing.

"Ok, you gotta breathe Morgan." Tony said. "Try to calm down."

She eventually returned to her normal breathing rate but she was still smiling.

"Petey made a face that was so funny and I couldn't help but laugh. I think FRIDAY got a picture."

Tony grinned.

Oh no. Peter thought. My face was probably horrible.

"FRIDAY, pull up that image."

Then she projected the image on the wall and everybody but Peter (who was blushing), started laughing hysterically.

"All right, it's not that funny." Peter said, clearly annoyed.

"FRIDAY, send that picture to all the Avengers."

"wAiT, nO!" Peter panicked.

"The picture has been sent to all Avengers."

Peter groaned.

"Why did you do thaaaaaat?" He whined.

"Because it was funny." Tony said simply.

"I'll get you one day." Peter promised. "Just you wait and see."

"I look forward to that day." Harley said.

Sorry that was kinda crappy. Please request more of these oneshots as I don't have very many ideas!