Tagged (Not an update, I'm sorry)

I got tagged by JacksTheFlower so I'm going to do that real quick. They made up questions for that tag so I asked some friends for questions ideas.

Fav Food?
Not gonna lie, I honestly don't know what to choose. The first thing I can think of is Spam Musubi.

Night Owl or Early Bird?
I'm more of a night owl because it takes me so long to fall asleep. I tend to get my best work done late at night.

Fav crossover idea/fic?

Honestly, there was a really good PJO/Avengers crossover I read a while ago. Like, the story, writing style and long chapters. *chef's kiss*

Character(s) you can relate to?

Honestly, I think I'm a mix of Peter Parker and Doreen Green. Peter Parker because we're both Star Wars fans, he has a hard time talking to people he has a crush on, in comics, he baked cookies and was late for an Avengers meeting, and that's something I would probably do, lmao. Doreen Green is similar to me in the sense that she sometimes rambles when telling a story, she's really friendly, and she also reads and writes fanfic, hahahaha.

Fav video game?
Definitely the Kingdom Hearts franchise. It's such a good series imo. If you don't know what it is, it's basically what would happen if Disney and Final Fantasy had a baby. If you do want to get into this series, make sure you do some research about the order of the games and prepare to put 250+ hours into playing the entire series.

Smash Bros main?

I don't have a single fighter that I stick to, but growing up playing Melee, I used Sheik a lot more than any other character, but other characters I'm pretty good with are Peach, Cloud, Robin, Mii Fighter and Gunner, Corrin, Pikachu, Kirby, Link, Samus, Dark Samus, Ike, Snake, Rosalina and Luma, and Pauletina. Dang, I play with more characters than I thought. I thought I used 6 at most.

Fun Fact?

I know how to sew and crochet? Does that count?

I honestly don't know a lot of people on Wattpad, so I'll leave this as an open tag, where if you want to do this for fun, go for it!