25.

"Wake up." Water is splashed in my face. I jolt up as fast as I can. I sigh wiping the wetness away. "You could've just shook me." The Valkyrie says tossing the bucket. "I tried. You sleep hard."

I stand on my feet looking around. I walk to the big window of her ship and look across the junk. "What is this place?" Valkyrie lifts a box and sets it on top of the other. "Sakar. The land of lost things." She opens one of the boxes next to her, pulling out a drink. "And how'd end up here?" She takes a swig ignoring my question. "Valkyrie." She burns her orbs in my frame. She raises her dagger. "And you are?" I smile walking closer. "Lady Beyla, Goddess of Bees, Wife of Loki, Son of Asgard, God of Mischief." She hums nodding, "And you're lost?" "Seems that way."

She stares at me for a minute before pulling out a bottle and passing it to me. "To Asgard." "To the lost." We clink our glasses together and begin to drink.

"Do you want to see something?" She asks pulling out another bottle. "Like what?" "Something fun." I shrug following her as she begins to fly. "This is what we do every third night. The Grand Master loves this." She parks the ship above an arena full of Sacar citizens.

Val opens the front of her ship allowing us to sit on the edge. "This is the only excitement in this place." I sit on the edge looking down. A large hologram builds, the Grand Master stands in the middle of the ring, large smile, and wide eyes as he looks over his subjects.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! It is time again to watch the favorite fight! Rumble and tumble! Here he is... our champion!"

Val nudges my shoulder. "This is good."

Suddenly green smoke emerges and the crowd cheers grow. Appearing through the gate... THE HULK! I lean over with my mouth agape. "That's... oh boy." I drink more from my bottle. "KILL HIM!" Val screams drunkenly.

~

Months and months of serving these bums. I'm a queen! I shouldn't be submitted to wipe the commoner's vomit from drinks I had to serve them. I flop back on the bed tired to the bone. The device in my neck beeps. "Rise and shine, Bee." The Grand Masters's voice rings out. "Let's go horseback riding!" I sigh, standing up, and making an exit. This is my life.

~

A mop of black hair walks in. "No way," I mumble as I hold my tray for the Grand Master. "No way what?" He asks looking around the same frantic way. "I thought I saw... someone." His eyes glow and his lips form into a smirk. "A someone? Finally!"

"No." I shake my head. The Grand Master tosses his arm over my shoulder. "Nah, tell me. Is it the tall blonde over there?" "No."

"Hmm. What about the short ginger? He looks fun." "No." The Grand Master swings me around, holding me by both arms. "Oh, I get it! You're into ahhh... laddies, huh?" "Ugh! NO!"

"EHH, attitude!" He waves his hands around. "Come on. I know you want to tell me, Bee."

I look around the room again searching for him, but I see nothing. "He's not here." "Aww, honey, that's okay. We have plenty for you to choose from." The Grand Master whistles and men line up in front of me. I roll my eyes walking away, serving drinks to the important ones. As I back myself to a wall my arm is pulled roughly. "Hey!" I shriek, grabbing my knife and putting it to their throat. "I see you've improved on your knife skills." He hums in the dark. I drop the knife and look up at his face in the hall.

"Loki!" I jump into his arms, squeezing the life out of him. "Darling." He laughs kindly. "You had just seen me nearly four hours ago." I look at him confused. "What?" "Hela broke free. She destroyed the Bifrost while we were traveling. Don't you remember?" I back away, holding my head. "No, no. That's not right. We... We got split up." Loki tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Not long, love. We're together now." I huff in confusion.