12.

I walk into the museum trading a fresh set of modern clothes with my scepter masked as a cane. Inside a lavish gala with an orchestra playing along. I watch from above the museum and walk down to where the target is. As I make my way down and near the stage, I flip the cane to the other end and swing it at the human guarding the target.

I grab the doctor and flip him over onto a marble table. I pull out an optical device and simply plunge it down at the doctor's eye. The doctor twists in pain.

As the crowd runs away, I slowly walk out into the streets. My golden armor and helmet materializes as I walk in front of my peasants.

"Kneel before me."

The crowd ignores me. "I said. KNEEL!!!" Everyone becomes quiet and kneels in front of me. I embraced the sight,  his arms out, smiling. "Is this not simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." As the words resonate to the kneeling crowd, an elderly German man refuses to kneel and stands, heroic.

"Not to men like you." I chuckle. "There are no men like me." "There are always men like you."

I smirk, looking down upon the rats. "Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example."

Loki is about to execute him with his scepter as the light glows blue. Just as the energy beam shoots out, CAPTAIN AMERICA arrives! He dives in just in time and blocks the blast with his shield, knocking down Loki on the ground.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Loki looks up sneering at the hero. "The soldier. A man out of time." Cap shakes his head. "I'm not the one who's out of time."

Beyla POV:

I clamp on Tony's back as he flies through the sky at high speed. "Brace yourself. Land behind them." "Over." I jump from his shoulders, landing behind the enemy.

Tony flies over in his suit and blasts the enemy right to the ground. Iron Man touches down. He stands up and pulls out every piece of weaponry the suit has. "Make your move, Reindeer Games." I look down at the shiny gold horns. I stare at my reflection in the asgardian metal, my breath caught in my throat. "Cuff him, Goddess." Loki turns around catching my form. His eyes become soft, and his cheeks grow a tint of blue. My Loki. I take a step to him, dropping to my knees weakly. "Loki." I touch his cheek, tears filling my eyes. I stroke his cheek. "My love. Please, you're going to understand. This is our-" I look in his mind, the darkness of his past months, someone wanting the burning of the world. Wanting him to destroy my world. I cuff his wrists quickly. "This is MY realm... And whoever you're with should know that." I throw his wrists down.

"Good move." I stand next to Captain America crossing my arms. He nods his head. "Ma'am." I peay back. "Captain." He gestures down to Loki. "A history I assume?" I nod turning back and walking to the plane. "My husband."

I enter the plane sitting down. Nat looks back to me. "Good to see you, Beyla." I nod silently. She watches the skies. Thunder coming out of nowhere. I glare at Loki, as he avoids my eyes.

With Loki tied up and cuffed to his seat, Tony and Steve watch from a distance, whispering. "I don't like it." "What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" I stand making my way to them. "I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop. Did you have something to do with it?" Cap looks at me as I shake my head. "No. He is stubborn. Someone else has a bigger eye."

"You are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony asks jokingly as the storms rages on. "It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle." Steve looks at Tony, finally meeting his ego match.