Part 5: Gonna live forever tonight

Amy's POV:

Shannon pulled up in the driveway to my appartment and turned the ignition off his car. His right hand landed on my left thigh and he let it linger there until I put my left hand atop of it and we turned to look at each other. Me"thanks for the ride Shannon. Do you want to come inside for a while?" He bit his bottom lip and grinned slyly at me:"you are most welcome Amy. No problem" before he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his lips, kissing my fingertips, then let it go to grab the back of my head and pulled me closer and we exploded in a passionate kiss. He pulled away and we both gasped for air before he said:"Let's go!" I grinned at him and we both got out of the car and he locked it as I found my keys in my purse and unlocked the door to my appartment building and let is in. I live on the second floor and he followed me up the stairs, grabbing and stroking my ass, making me giggle and wiggle my ass at him as we climbed up. He followed me to my door, waited patiently until I had unlocked and opened it and when we were inside, he kicked the door shut and grabbed me from behind as I kicked of my Converses. He unzipped my hoodie and whispered in my ear:"are you ready to have some fun?" Before nibbling and kissing my neck as he slid my jacket off my shoulders. His lips were so soft and his fingers caused goosebumps down my arms. He slid of his shoes while I turned around to help his leather jacket off him while our lips crashed together. I felt his body heat up as well as mine and he moaned into my mouth. My hands slid inside his cut off t-shirt and I could feel his hard muscles under his baby soft skin. I had to pull my mouth from his, panting:"I want you Shannon. Do what you want with me!" He grinned at me with that sexy smirk and his hazel eyes darkened as he started to grind his pelvic against my stomache, making me feel his erection. I felt my panties getting soaked while I stared into his eyes. I bit my bottom and wrapped my arms around his neck while he squeezed my ass with his hands as we started kissing again. Somehow we 'danced' our way to my bedroom, where he pulled off my shirt and started to rub my breasts through my bra before he removed that also. He stopped and stared at my boobs while he licked his lips and that gave me a window to pull off his t-shirt and press myself close to him while ruffling his hair with my fingers. Our mouths connected again, exploring each other with tongues and lips, then he started to lick his way down to my breasts making my head tilt backwards as I took in his touch. When his mouth closed around my left nipple, his hands moved around my lower body and started to unbutton my pants. My breathing was getting ragged by this moment and my whole body was screaming with the delight of a man touching it again after all these months in celibacy. As he slid my pants down my legs, he kissed and licked my tummy and paused at my pussy with his nose, breathed in my scent through my panties, making me shiver while I looked down in his eyes. He helped me out of my pants while I rested my hands on his broad shoulders for support. Then he knealed in front of me, sliding his hands up my legs and around to my ass while he pressed his torsoe as if he was hugging my legs while he was gently biting my upper thighs. It made my nerves go haywire and when he released his grip and started to stroke my inner thighs up to the panty line, I couldn't help the moans escaping my lips. I caressed my breasts and studied him, anticipating, and moved my legs apart a bit more to give him axess to my private parts. He took the hint as he let his left index stroke me ever so lightly outside my panties along the line between my legs and let it connect with my outer labia. It tickled so nicely tortourus and I didn't care if he felt the dampness. I wanted him to know, understand and feel how much I wanted and needed him! S"mmm you smell very tempting! I wonder if you taste sweet too?" gazing at me with lustful wonder in his eyes. A"mmm there's ony one way to find out!" I giggled seductively. That urged him on to slowly slide the panties down my legs, placing kisses on thighs until I could step out of them. Now I stood completely naked with Shannon still knealing in front of me. Yet I did not feel voulnerable, but powerful. He snickered at me:"mmm you are perfect Amy!" as he looked me up and down. I grinned at him:"thank you! I guess yoga does the trick" S"seems like it" he whispered before his fingers raised goose bumps on my skin again while they traveled up from my knees on the inside of my thighs before he started stroking my slit, making me whimper. S"mmm so wet. I think I'm gonna enjoy this!" He grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and started to lick my pussy, following the opening between my folds from my front and towards my ass a few times, letting out sweet moans that were almost as loud as mine. I stroke his head and shoulders and when he inserted a thumb inside my vagina and started to suck on my clit I grabbed his hair holding him in place. His grip on me tightened as if he was determened to make me cum. He altered between licking me softly and sucking my clitoris hard, making my legs twitch and he continued to suck while his thumb pumped in and out of me and when the orgasm rushed through my body I dug my nails into his shoulders for support as I came shaking, panting and moaning loud as hell. He slowed down to let me calm down and catch my breath before he released his grip on me and raised to his feet and looked my in the eyes with a confident smirk, saying:"So you enjoyed that? I'm glad!" then he grabbed my face in his hands and plunged his tounge in my still open mouth, letting me taste myself and I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him after me towards my bed. He released my face and looked down at me while his right index finger traced my jawline. I closed my eyes at the delicate touch before I looked up at him again and started to open up his hands while I whispered:"Mmhmm I enjoyed that very much. And now I wanna return the favor!"