Part 12: I'm just a stranger in a strange land

With lotion in my hands I started to rub Jean's shoulders and upper back. I heard her sigh and moan softly from my not so gentle touch. I smiled at her while I was working on warming up her tensed muscles. Her:"mmm that feels so good. You have very skilled hands." I chuckled back at her:"you should know that by now? Thank you, by the way. I think you deserve this, and it feels nice to do this for you!" She lifted her head and looked at me:"I wonder why? You deserve a massage too, the way you wait on me, on hand and foot. Do you do this to all your women?" I shook my head: "nope. You are actually the first I've invited over for a home made meal, which ended in the best sleep over I've ever had. I've been in relationships before, but it's been mostly dating, dinnners out and some quick fuck. Rarely anything more." I could practically see the wheels turn in her head while she thought about my answer to her. I was anxious to hear her comeback: "Why me Jared?" I continued my way down her back and let my thumbs work they way up and down her sides, letting out a shake breath and shrugged my shoulders:"you intregue me. I got curious about you the first time I saw you in that restaurant. I got drawn in by your eyes and smile. And now I just enjoy your company. You are funny, smart and sexy as hell" She started to squirm besides me, shaking her head, so I decided to straddle her ass instead. I could see her neck and ears turn blushing red and I grinned as I leaned down to whisper in her right ear:"cat cought your tongue?" and kissed her cheek. She was crimson red as she grinned sheepishly at me:"no one has called me intrueging before. And you fascinate me like no other man has done before. I don't think I've gotten this close to anyone this quickly until I met you. Not even Amy." I spoke softly to her as I moved my ass to sit on her thighs so I could rub her ass. "Then consider yourself lucky. You see, I hardly trust anyone outside my close friends and family. Too much Hollywood gossip. But since I trust you, it comes rather easy for me" Her moaning got a bit louder as my hands kneeded her ass-cheeks and down her upper thighs. She took a deep breath and answered me back, her voice strained:"I am glad you feel you can fully trust me, and the feeling is mutual Jared. I couldn't imagine I would, considering being betrayed by my ex. But here I am. And your fingers are like magic, because this really turns me on!" I raised an eyebrow and chuckled again:"mutual trust is so comforting Jean. And I know this turns you on. I can hear it in your voice, and I smell it off on you. And that turns me on too!" Jean moaned again:"mmm you haven't even touched me there yet, but I feel like I'm dripping. Just keep going because your hands on my ass feels amazing." I leaned down to her face and gave her featherlight kisses on her cheek and licked her earlobe and her neck. Then I sucked on her lips and we kissed deeply. Her soft thighs pressed against my hard cock. We both moaned and she pressed her ass against my abdomen. I rose back up and let my fingertips run oh so lightly and slowly down her back. She shuddered and goosebumps rose from her heated skin. I continued over her perfect round ass and upper thighs, making sure my thumbs grazed the crack of her ass and the inside of her thighs. That made her hiss through gritted teeth. "Oh how I love the way you respond to my touch. I can feel you trembling. I bet you are soaking now. Want me to check on that?" She nodded her head:"yes please. Help yourself!" I placed my knees between her legs and told her to spread them. She obliged, I grabbed her asscheeks and spread them further, bent down and blew hot air over her anus and slit. She writhered underneath me and I could see her pink lips were swollen and glistening. I swallowed hard, concentrating on taking my time while I let my right indexfinger slide up and down her silky slit. Hearing her breath hitch in her throat, biting into the pillow, just urged me on. I teased her by touching her lips only and she responded by tilting her hips upwards. I continued to torture her and she kept on moaning, then she shook her head. I whispered to her:"is there anything you want Jean? If so, just say it" knowing well what she wanted me to do. She groaned back to me:"please, touch my slit and put a finger or two inside of me. I really need it!" I grinned:"your wish is my command!" My palm connected with her pussy, rubbing it good: up and down, from side to side and in circles. She panted and her legs twitched every time I put pressure on her clit. When my index finger and long finger slid effortlessly into her core, she growled:"fuck, yes, that's the spot! Mmm goddamnit that feels soooo fucking gooooddd!!" I knew she was about to cum, so I withdrew my fingers from her and sucked them clean, moaning while I stroke my dick and closed my eyes. When I looked at her, she stared at my with a frustrated and annoyed look:"how long are you gonna torture me? Fuck me now! Please?" She pleaded me with her eyes, I grabbed a pillow and placed it under her stomache, helped her close her thighs and straddled her ass. "Sorry, I just had to make sure you were ready for me" Then I pressed my cock in between her asscheeks and down alongside her slit, letting the head of my dick massage her clit. It was a very nice feeling and she grinded her hips at me, adding more friction, panting and moaning. I felt she was at the very edge of her next orgasm, so I just plunged myself inside of her, letting her walls tighten around my cock, and she clenched immediately. My torsoe connected with her back, and I moved in and out of her, my dickhead massaging her g-spot making her shake underneath me. The growls and moans from her was incoherent, but I knew it meant this was good for her. I let her ride it out completely before I slowed down, to let her catch her breath again. I stroke her hair from her face while we both slowly rocked our hips together and we kissed passionately. She giggled and blushed and said:"wow! Holy shit! This was my first vaginal orgasm. How did you do that?" I grinned at her:"with the right kind of foreplay, right kind of pressure and the right kind of tool, the g-spot can be stimulated to an orgasm. Not many women can do uptain that, so I'm glad it worked out!" Jean:"thank you Jared!" I kissed her again:"my pleasure!" I continued to fuck her, gradually picking up the pace, going harder and faster with each thrust, I gripped her shoulders with my hands, she gripped the sheet on my bed, both moaning, panting and growling. I could feel myself getting close to climax, so I whispered to her:"come with me Jean!" The effect was magnicifent. I felt her clench around me, she screamed my name, making my own release claim me. I bit down on her shoulder from the intense pleasure I felt, leaving a mark that would likely turn purple in the morning. I let go and murmured:"you are mine. Only mine. Do you hear me?!" She nodded her head:"yes Jared, I'm only yours, body and soul! I love how you make me feel!" I whispered to her:"good girl!" Then I kissed her neck, pulled out of her, rolled to the side, pulled her against me so we spooned together, tucked us under the covers and we fell asleep.