Part 14: Beautiful and evil

Meanwhile at Shannon's place

Amy's POV:

I had just turned off the shower and was drying myself off in Shannon's bedroom. He had made us the perfect breakfast. He had been up really early, showering before I was awake and surprised me with breakfast in bed. He's such a romantic and sweet guy, and dirty in bed, which was perfect for me. We were out last night, dinner, movie then at a club. I got way too much to drink, so he just took us home to his place and let me sleep it off. He didn't make a move to take advantage of me at all. Nope, he was actually the perfect gentleman. I stepped into his bedroom to get dressed. Then I realized I didn't have any change of clothes with me, so I decided to ask Shannon if I could borrow from him. "Hey Shannon, could you come in here for a moment?" I shouted to him. He was in his doorway within ten seconds. "Hey, what's up?" "Can I borrow some clothes? I don't have any change with me" He stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around me:"You don't need them now, do you? Cuz I want to do naughty things with you!" He looked at me with a devilish smirk which made my stomache flutter and my skin tingle. He kissed me deeply and his touch was just electric and I felt myself getting instant wet between my thighs. I moaned into his mouth. He kissed my neck, licked my jawline and sucked my earlobe. He pressed himself close to me and I felt his erection agains my tummy through his sweats. "Mmmm yess, you can do whatever you want with me now Shannon! But don't we have a lunch with Jean and Jared?" "Shhh that's not until noon, so we might as well kill the time and have some fun!" I grinned at him as he squeezed my breasts together and altered between my nipples, licking, sucking and biting them. I ruffled his hair and scratched his shoulders with my nails. He let go of my boobs and moved his hands down my back, cupped my ass and squeezed my buttocks. I lifted my right leg and wrapped it around his waist and grinded agains his pelvis while I sucked and lightly bit his neck and shoulders. He moaned in my ear while he stroke my pussy from behind:"mmm you're so wet. I want to fuck you right now!" he groweled. I panted and giggled:"I feel how hard you are. I'm all yours. Just fuck me, please!" I was so turned on right now, I didn't know what to do with my self. Shannon:"Amy, baby, I'm just glad you feel better." He put my foot back down while he smirked at me. I just winked at grinned at him and pulled down his sweatpants, which was the only item of clothing he was wearing. He stepped out of it and I dropped down on my knees, grabbed his cock and wrapped my lips around him. Mmm he tastes so damn good! I licked and sucked him, lifted it upwards and did the same to his balls. He smelled so fresh and clean. I looked up at him: he was biting his lower lip and let out a grunt of pleasure from his throat. I started to rub my clit, feeling it hardn under my fingers while I rolled my hips. Shannon:"mmm good god that feels good Amy! You're doing such a good job. But I'm not ready to cum yet. Stand up!" he whispered to me. I let go of him and he helped me back up on my feet. I put the fingers I had used to rub my pussy to his lips, and he eagerly sucked them with a huge grin. "Mmm I want more of that!" he said, and pushed me onto his bed, pushed my legs apart and had his tongue on my pussylips before I had time to think. He made me giggle, then moan as I grabbed his hair with my fingers, his hands roamed the whole front of my torsoe while he licked up and down my slick slit. Then he plunged two fingers inside of me while he french kissed my clit, over and over. It was impossible to lay still underneath him, my hips rotating against his face, mirroring his motions. "Mmm jeez Shannon. I'm almost there. Please don't stop!" And he just continued his sweet assault on my most private parts of my body. I felt the rush with waves of pure pleasure and torture starting in my belly and spread through me, from head to toe, causing goosebumps on my skin. He curled his middle finger so it stroke my g-spot, which made me clench while I yelled:"Fuck! God! Oh my fucking hell! Mmmm Shannon! Yes yes yes! I'm cummiiinnnggg!!!" I writhed and panted, moaned and grunted and before I had a chance to calm down, he moved swiftly and filled me with his cock. He was standing on his knees on the bed and he lifted my feet upon his shoulders before he put a pillow under my ass. My legs were together and bent slightly over my stomache, giving him free access to my pussy with his fingers. He started to slide back and forth slowly. In, out, in, out. His long, thick, rigid cock filling me up completely. He was looking down at my labida wrapping around his member every time he pulled out while he let the pad of his right thumb rub my clitoris. His left hand was wrapped around my calves, holding me in place. I felt his strokes, deep and slow, teasing me to the edge. His hazel eyes met mine dark brown, filled with lust, desire and pleasure. His jaw was slack and his plump lips were wet. He bit his lower lip, he winked at me and nodded his head while I heard moans and grunts from deep down his throat. Damn, he is so sexy like this. I grabbed my boobs and pinched my nipples, licked my lips and moaned at him:"harder and faster, please. Just fuck me Shannon! Stop teasing!" He smirked at me:"oh so you wanna get fucked properly, huh? Alright I can stop prolonging now. I'm gonna fuck your brains out!" The last part he growled, then he put my feet onto the matress, grabbed me thighs to spread them and started to pound me like there was no tomorrow. He watched my boobs bounce, his thumb mimicking the motion on my clit. I could feel another orgasm build up quickly while I moved my hips to meet this thrusts. "Don't you stop now. I'm so close. Almost there! Mmmm damn it. Aaaahhhh holy fuck. Holy shit. Yes Shannon that's it. Mmmmmm" I moaned and screamed his name, clenching hard around him. That pushed him over the edge. A long growl followed by "aaahhh fuuuuck Amy!" while he emptied his release inside of me. He panted in my ear and we both sighed in unison, completely satisfied. I stroke his arms and he kissed me softly, then grinned at me. I started to giggle:"wow Shannon, that was a great way to kill some time. Very satisfying. And I love that you are so dominating. Such a turn on!" He looked me in the eyes and stroke my hair from my face and smiled warmly at me:"well, I'm known to come up with some good ideas from time to time. And I'll dominate you more, if you want to, because this was fun!" I swallowed while I let his words sink in before I answered:"so you want to keep seeing me then?" His grin grew wider and he nodded:"hell yeah! You are wonderful, beautiful, funny and we seem to be into the same things, so why not? I'd like to see where this leads if you'd like to?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissed him deeply and started to grind my hips. He was still inside of me and I could feel him going limp. "I'd love that Shannon. Because you're the best fuck I've ever had. And I've been single for a long time, and having someone out there who wants me is a nice thought"  His smile widened, it almost went around his head. He straightened himself up, as if he grew three feet from pride. He beamed at me before he gave me a deep kiss. "Mmm I think you are the best I had too. And I want to explore what more we can do together." I grinned back at him:"I like the sound of that." Then I kissed him and clenched my vagina around his cock. That made him flinch a little before he withdrew himself out from me. "As tempting as you are, I need to pee. And we have just enough time for a coffee before we have to leave" and kissed my nose. I giggled and smacked his ass, which he wiggled in return before he closed the door to his bathroom.