Part 11: What do you see

Jared's POV:

I untied the bathrobe from Jean and slid it off her shoulders and draped it over her clothes on the chair and told her to lay on her belly on my bed. She gave me a crooked smile and joked:"what are you planning? Spank me with that lotion bottle?" Me"nope, I am going to tend to your sore back side, by massaging you with the lotion. So just shut up and enjoy yourself!" Jean:"Oh I think I can do that!" she winked at me and poked her tongue out, before she wrapped her arms around me and licked my throat, tugged at my bottom lip with her teeth and kissed me deeply. I growled at her while grabbing her ass. She flinched and we broke our kiss, she lightly scratched her nails down my pecks and abdomen, cupped my balls with one hand and wrapped her other around my cock and slowly rubbed and jerked me. We stared into each others eyes until I had to grab her hands and push her on to the matress. "As good as that feels, I need to do this, so you'll feel less sore tomorrow. And then I'll take you. Hard. Deep. And slowly!" the last words I whispered in her ear and I saw her shiver and goosebumps form on her neck and shoulders. She looked down at what her hands were doing as her chest, neck and cheeks flushed crimson, then she swallowed and took a deep, shuddering breath before her emerald eyes met my baby blues. She licked her lips and replied:"I like the sound of that. I'm all yours" she whispered back to me and bit her bottom lip. I saw a flame of lust in her gaze and I couldn't help but move my hands up to her neck and pull her close to my body to kiss her deeply again. Hunger, desire and passion were poured out from both of us. I felt her hands grabbing my ass and then roaming my back. We pulled apart breathlessly, then I licked and sucked my way down her neck and chest until I could close my lips around her left nipple. Her moans were like music in my ears and her hands on my body was like from an angel's touch. Her scent filled my senses and I wanted my mouth all over her body. She caresses my back and arched her torso closer to mine. She whispered:"Jared, I want to taste you again!" I continued to suckle her nipple and started to lick my way up to her mouth and tugged on her bottom lip with my teeth, fighting the urge to dominate her. She sucked on my upper lip and plunged her tongue into my mouth. I moaned into her mouth as I felt her tremble from my touch. She pulled away from me, grabbed my hand and sat down at the edge of my bed. I stepped in between her spread thighs and bent down to kiss her again and pinch her erect nipples. She grabbed my cock and started to stroke its lenght slowly. I straightened myself up and locked eyes with her just when she wrapped her lips around my dick. She gave me a wink before she closed her eyes, licking the tip, down the shaft and up again before she let it slide in and out of her mouth while she sucked hard. I moaned and grunted. This felt so damn good! I closed my eyes, my head fell back and I let my hands roam my chest and I tweaked my own nipples. Holy shit, the skills she has with her mouth, tongue and hands! I started to move my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. She started to moan and I felt myself getting closer to climax. And I wanted that. I felt the need to fuck her mouth until my cock exploded and shoot my sperm down her throat. When she cupped my balls and her hand and massaged them gently, that was my undoing. I felt the orgasm build up in my lower abdomen and lower back. "Fuck Jean. I'm almost there. Keep going. You're doing great" I growled at her. She somehow grinned at me when I looked at her again. Goddamnit that is so fucking sexy. My balls twitched in her hand as my orgasm claimed me. The feeling of my own release in her mouth while she was in charge made this the best blowjob I've ever had, thus far. I panted and growled:"shit! Fuck! Holy hell Jean! Aaaahhhhh goddamn you! Mmmmm that feels sooo goooodddd!!!" I licked my lips and concentrated on getting my breath back to normal, opened my eyes and looked at her again as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She licked her lips as she swallowed the last drops of my cum and with a cherky grin she stated:"mmm just as I thought: you taste good! And I believe I'm great at giving you head!" I chuckled at her:"you, my friend, just gave me the best none deepthroat blowjob I've ever had! So yeah, you are great at giving head. Your mouth and tongue felt like heaven around my cock" while I stroke her head down to her cheek and gave her a deep kiss. When I broke our kiss, she opened her eyes and searched mine to see if I was serious. She shook her head with a crooked, shy smile and answered:"you really mean that, don't you? Well thank you. Mabye I will be good at taking you deeper. But be patient with me, ok? You see, I gag easily. When I was a kid, I fell from a tree and shattered my right elbow when I landed on my arm. It was in the morning after breakfast and I was playing out with some boys. I was quite a tomboy when I was a little girl. Anywho, at the hospital, they had to put me under to do a surgery on my arm and they had to pump up the content of my stomache, pushing a tube down my throat. And since then, I'm scared to let big things touch the back of my throat" Me"oh wow. I didn't know that. I'm sorry this happened to you. I'll take that under consideration when we...well...'practice'. Ok? By the way, is it from that you have that little cute scar on your right elbow?" Jean"yup. See?" She held her arm, backside up to let me see the tiny, sircular scar just below her elbow joint and continued:"I didn't realize you noticed it?" Me"I notice new things about you and your body every time I look at you. I'm very perceptive you know. And now I can see that you need a massage. So get yourself comfortable on your stomache and let me take care of you!" She did as told, pulling her feet onto my bed and turned to put her head on a pillow and sighed while she stretched out. I grabbed the bottle of lotion and sat down besides her.