Part 16: Everybody run

Amy and I was sitting on Jared's front patio by the cafè set with each our big mugs of delicious coffee, soaking up the bleak, early afternoon sun on a Saturday in January. She looked at me intently, nodding towards my neck: "so, what happened? That's a big hickey!" she expressed bluntly. I blushed, sighed and grinned at her: "and it's my first one too. He kinda likes it rough, and so do I, apparently. In fact, I think I love it. He's not violent or anything. He just likes being in control. But the fact is that I'm the one having all the power. At the same time, he's such a passionate and considerate lover who knows what he's doing. He's already made me feel things I didn't know existed." I looked at her when I had finished my confession to her. She looked at me with her mouth open before shaking her head: "wow Jean! I can tell you two are perfect for one another. But do you mean like as a BDSM kind of relationship? If so, you better be careful so he doesn't trick you into some real nasty shit." I shook my head no at her: "it's not like that at all. We've talked through it already, and we both agree on the same things. So it's ok." I smiled reassuringly at her. "I believe you" she said. "Knowing you, you don't let anyone manipulate you into anything you don't want to do. You'll set Jared in place if he tries anything. But please, be careful. I don't want to see a bruise caused by him hitting you. Or your spirit broken because he's a jealous controlfreak! You got me? I'll give him the benefit of doubt for now. But I need to be convinced before I can trust him." She took a few, deep breaths before she had calmed down. I let what she had said to me sink in before I could respond, with a shaky sigh: "I get you. And thank you for your concern and care Amy. But I know what to look for now, when it comes to trust. Peter taught me that. Speaking of: Jared and I met him and his new girlfriend during our hike yesterday! With their dog. Can you believe it? He was shocked to see me with Jared though. I let him believe we've been together for a while, and not that I was depressed for three months. And I let her know he cheated on me with her. We left, hearing them fighting. It was awkward at first, but very satisfactory in the end." I grinned while I finished the last of my coffee. Amy threw her head back in a heartfelt laughter, before she giggled: "so now she knows the truth. Good for you! So you feel like you have closure now?" she asked and looked at me while finishing her coffee. "Completely! And what about you and Shannon? How are things between you two?" I smirked. She blushed slightly and grinned at me, making her eyes sparkle: "better than I could ever imagine. He's smart, funny, sexy, goofy and great in bed. He doesn't seem to be kinky like his little brother, but he can be a bit rough and dominant. He even asked me to come to New York with him, but I can't go because of work. I don't have time off until Easter now. I can't afford to take any additional vacation off, and the kids really need me." I nodded in understanding: "At least he asked you. I think that means he really likes you, and that you mean more than just sex to him, and you clearly like him too! You haven't stopped smiling all afternoon" I grinned at her. "That's because he made me cum three times this morning!" she giggled and winked at me. I shook my head while I giggled back at her: "Jared made me cum three times this morning too!" We both burst into fit of giggles and just shook our heads at our confessions before we grabbed our mugs and headed back inside Jared's house.

We found them in the living room, talking and giggling, but stopped abrubtly when they saw us walk in. Shannon blushed and cleared his throat while Jared's eyes roamed Amy's body as she passed him to sit besides Shannon. They met in a lingering kiss, him smiling sheepish at her. Jared stood up and hugged me before he kissed me, deeply while he took in my scent, took my hand and we sat down close on his other couch. "So, what were you too giggling about. You sounded like scool girls when we walked in" Amy scolded them both. Jared started to blush slightly too, licking his lips quickly and started to play with my hair. "Well, don't keep us in suspense!"'I nudged him. He turned his gaze at Shannon, who just shrugged his shoulders. "Well, we were just comparing stories from this weekend. You know, like brothers do! You aren't mad at me are you?" I looked at Amy, who blushed just as I did. We both shook our heads, I rubbed Jared's shoulder and looked at him: "did you tell each other every detail? Cuz Amy and I just shared a lot over coffee, just like we always do. She even said that she would make you pay if you hurt me and break my heart. Or start to abuse me. Because she's afraid our relationship will get out of hand. But don't worry. I told her I wouldn't let you hurt me." I gave him a warm smile and slid my arms around his neck and pulled him close, giving him a kiss on his cheek. He look at Amy: "She's right you know. I respect her and care very much about her. And we trust each other, and our boundaries. So don't you worry. If this gets out of hand, I'll end it myself." He wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. I smiled at all of them.

Amy winked at us, turned to Jared and said: "I know she's a big girl and can defend herself. And I trust her instincts, therefor I trust you. Afterall, I trust your brother here, and if you're anything like him, I know you'll do her good." Shannon was staring at her the whole time, almost as if in awe. He got his wits together: "wow, thanks babe. I trust you too. And I do care about you. And I think Jean here is good for you, bro." He looked at me "you're smart, sendible and cute. The perfect combo for him" he smiled at me. I grinned at him "Thanks for the word of confident Shannon. What do you think about Amy, Jared?" He looked at her: "smart, cute and protective. I like that. And it looks like you can handle him. I think you'll stick together for a long while" he winked at her." She licked her lips and sighed:"well, I appreciate your honesty Jared. And I like you too. But we need to go now Shannon. It's well into the afternoon and I have things to catch up on at home, which you made me skip yesterday. And I need to get them done before work tomorrow. If you help me, I'll make it worth while!" she winked at her lover.

He quickly scrambled to his feet, helped her up, his brother doing the same for me. We started walking towards the front door together. Jared and Shannon shared a bro hug. Amy and I hugged tight, promising that we both show up for yoga session on Tuesday afternoon. Shannon wrapped his arms around me in a tight bearhug, whispering to me: "he'll go easy on you, until you tell him otherwise. You lead the way. You hear me?" I nodded. "Thanks Shannon. You be nice to me girl, ok?" He kissed me cheek. "Promise" he winked at me. Amy and Jared pulled apart, smiling at each other. I felt at ease from it all, knowing things would fall in place, for now. They walk out the door after more good byes and Jared closed the doors behind them.

"Now, where were we?" he grinned while pulling me close to him. I kissed him softly on his lips, answering: "me going home to re-pack, call my Mum and a few other things, while you book my ticket for New York to go with you, then I'll come back here. I can get us dinner, if you want!" I smiled at him. "Hmmm, sounds like a plan. So you'll do the shoots for us, if the record company says Yes?" He asked. "I'd love to. I'll work out the details with them. And if not, I get a trip with you, and see you work. And I'll get some new pictures from my favorite city! Either way, it's a win for me" I grinned at him. "Mmmm I like the way you see things. It's very refreshing." He kissed me while he squeezed my butt. I broke the kiss and caressed his face, looking into his eyes: "it's just the way I see things. I don't have work next week, still I have places to go. But for now, I'll get my things, and I'll be back as soon as possible. Ok? And why don't you figure out what we'll do tonight. Because I'd love to play some more!" He groaned "oh I can think I can think of something. I'm just glad you're not sore" "not the least. I'm ready for anything." Jared breathed hard and smirked at me. I smirked back at him, before I headed upstairs to grab my bag.