ii

1333 words

published 6/8/2021

tw: swearing

karl pov | at his apartment

i wake up today in a less peaceful way, to my alarm blaring through my dream. i groan and roll over on my bed slapping the alarm until it stopped. i rubbed my eyes with the backs of my hands and opened them slowly. i checked the time as i do every morning

8:42

i yawn and crawl out of bed walking towards my closet. i grab a collared shirt and a navy crewneck with a bear on it to put over it along with brown pants and checkered sneakers.

 i grab a collared shirt and a navy crewneck with a bear on it to put over it along with brown pants and checkered sneakers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i walk into the kitchen and grab an apple and slice of bread and head to my car. i get in the car and drive to the bakery.

when i walk into the backdoors of the bakery, i see alex already there.

"alex! hey!" he looks over at me pausing his icing and he gives me a hug after i put my apron on. "how are the cake pops doing? i need six batches by 10:00."

he nods and points to six boxes in the corner of the room as he starts icing again.

"god, what would i do without you alex?"

"you would die.. duh." i hit him on the back of the head with a wad of parchment paper and head over to the corner of the room where the boxes were sitting.

i open each box and count the cake pops, making sure everything was perfect. six batches of  fire themed cake pops.. perfect.

after an hour of cooking cakes and icing them with alex and michelle who arrived later, i check the time.

9:56

i take my apron off and grab the boxes loading them into my car and saying bye to the other workers. 

dream pov | at the dream team house

the clock was turning 10:00 soon, and nick's party would be starting in two more hours. i sigh and walk back over to the living room, scanning the tables, chairs, couches, and accessories, making sure everything was in order the way george and i planned.

after what seemed like forever, i heard a loud knock at the door. i quickly walked over and opened the door to see karl. i sighed a breath of relief.

"hey karl, thank you again for bringing these here." he nods and hands me two boxes.

"there are four more in my car one sec." i nod and se the boxes on the kitchen counter.

"george! get your lazy ass down here!" i heard loud banging from the stairwell and was met with two sets of eyes instead of one. "nick.. you are not supposed to be seeing these yet." he rolled his eyes and walked towards the door. george and i grabbed the other two boxes from karl's car and went back inside to set them on the counter with the others.