iii

1853 words

published 6/9/2021

tw: mentions of alcohol and drinking

cw: sapity/quacknap angst

karl pov | in the car

when we arrive at the house, i quickly turn off the car and walk to the front steps. i knock on the door and am greeted by george.

"hey george! this is alex." alex steps into view from behind me and waves to george, who just smiles back.

"come on in guys." we both walk in the door and stare at the place in awe. "clay! nick! get your asses down here!"

i turn around looking around the place before feeling two hands on my shoulders. i jump and let out a scream.

"ah! shit! what the fuck who.." i turn around and see clay standing behind me. i sigh and fall towards him landing my head on his chest and letting out another exaggerated sigh. he just laughs and hugs me. i hug him back and shortly after break away, continuing to walk around the house.

sapnap pov | in the dream team house

george, clay, and karl all are walking around the house and clay is showing everything to them so i take this as my chance. i walk into the kitchen after seeing them go downstairs and i grab one of the boxes delivered by karl this morning. i start to open it but something, more like someone covers my eyes.

"i didnt work hard on those for you to be looking at them before your party." i turn and see karl's friend, alex, standing in front of me in a what i would like to call muy sexy outfit [someone please kill me i really wanted to add that] 

"you look like a drug dealer." he scoffs and responds with a snap.

"you look like a pet killer." we stare into each others eyes intensely before breaking and laughing.

i wipe a tear that was starting to form on the corner of my eye and calm down.

"my name is nick, its nice to meet you." he takes my hand in his. his hand is so soft and the ring he wore on his thumb was so intricate and beautiful.

"take a picture, it lasts longer." i look up to see alex's face red and mine quickly reddens as well when i turn to my right seeing the three boys back from the basement and karl with a smirk on his face. "you have a phone if you need to use it." i let out a small laugh

"i will let yall do your thing, tell me when the party starts." i turn around and walk upstairs hearing the talking already start.

karl pov | at the dream team house

after setting up more for the party, clay decided to take a nap and now that people are arriving, george sent me up to retrieve the two boys from their rooms. i knock on a door and hear a low voice from the room.

"yeah?" i immediately recognize it as nick's.

"the party is starting, dont want the birthday boy to be late. plus your little boyfriend is lonely downstairs." i hear a loud sigh and the creak of a bed before the door handle turned and nick walked out of his room.

"we arent dating.. yet." my mouth drops as he walked downstairs.

i straighten up [but youre gay? lmao] and i walk over to the next door and knock. i hear nothing and assume it is clay sleeping. i walk in and see him overturned on his bed facing the window. i walk over to near the window and look down at him.