vii

1332 words

published 6/16/2021

tw: none

cw: f slur, gore, fighting

karl pov | at the party

i hear a familiar voice behind me and turn around to see an angry george. clay steps in front of us.

"george, you said you didnt want us coming here, why are you here then?" george sighs and plants his face in his palm. he motions to us and we follow him to a back room away from the large crowds.

"well.. we are waiting to hear why you are at your ex-girlfriends party." george takes a deep breath and looks at us, sitting down in the chair across from us.

"basically, we told asters parents we broke up,  but somehow the news didnt spread to her grandmother. she was really happy to hear that aster had a boyfriend and wanted to see me. so basically we are here and i am posing as her boyfriend. we will eventually tell her grandmother, but the poor lady was so kind and sweet."

the room went silent as we all thought. i stood up and walked to the exit of the room followed by alex.

"well alex and i have a party to ruin so if you two are going to snap out of your thoughts, tag along." i refered to nick and clay who were sitting in the chairs looking deep in thought. clay looked up at me and into my eyes. his were beautiful and i felt heat rising to my cheeks. "well um.. yeah we are gonna.. go."

when we exit the room alex spins around and immediately starts interrogating me.

"do you like him? do you know if he is single? does he like you? is he interested in your type? are you interested in his type? what do you plan on doing with him?" i grab his shoulders and shook him.

"alex. stop being a helicopter mom and move." alex grunts and walks forward. i grab my camera and snap a few photos. we walk to the bar area and see aster sitting in her chair. i tap alexs shoulder and we walk towards aster. "hey aster! long time no see."

she looks up at us and growls. [maam are you a dog now]

🔒🔒🔒

"what are you two doing here i thought i told you fags to stay away." i tense up at the word being used against me and felt anger rise.

"i am not a fag you bitch. i am a human being who wants love from someone. i just choose for it not to be from the same asshole gender that you are from!"

🔓🔓🔓

dream pov | at the party

i grab nick by his arm and walk after the two boys who previously left. we make our way out of the room leaving george behind us. we walk around and hear yelling coming from another room.

"i bet thats your little boyfriend, clay." i sigh and walk into the room. sure enough, karl and aster were fighting and things were getting heated. aster yelled and karl bitch slapped her face.

🔒🔒🔒

"i am not a fag you bitch. i am a human being who wants love from someone. i just choose for it not to be from the same asshole gender that you are from!"

he was gay? wait if he is gay maybe i have a chance with him. no that is just some cliche shit that only happens in the movies.

"ooh so the little gay boy likes someone. let me guess little clay from the party.. hmm?" i see karl tense and alex place a hand on his shoulder.

"if i like clay it has nothing to do with you." i stand there in shock. so he did like me? but how?  [what do you mean how you idiot he saw you and did the cliche thing]

"well you heard it here first folks! karl.. the infamous karl jacobs! likes clay! wow wouldnt that be a first. a partner who actually has feelings back for dear clay huh?" i tense at the words and see karl run up to her. he pushes her onto the ground and started punching her. after a few more punches i felt bad and walked over to him.

i pried karl off of his punching bag and held his hand walking into another side room of the party.

george pov | at the party

[hah you thought you would get to see karl and clay but nahh we gotta bring back bitch boiii]

i run towards the commotion to see clay prying an angry karl off of aster. i run towards her and check her pulse. she is breathing. [oh wow i never knew that punching someone would kill them]

she just scoffs and spits at my face.

"what the fuck, aster?!"i wipe her spit off of my face and back away from her.

i walk to alex and nick asking them what happened.

"your little girlfriend her called karl and i the f slur. i expected better from you george." alex sighed and pulled nick away with a simple tap on my shoulder.

"you know what im done. i dont care about her anymore." i turn on my heel and go to find her grandmother.

"grandma? are you in here?" i walk into the kitchen and see her grandmother baking a cake. i smile. "hi grandma." [by the way she is not georges grandma she is asters, but he still calls her grandma]

"hi there george. what can i do for you?" i swallow my breath.

"i wanted to talk to you actually. about aster and i." she nods and motions for me to sit down across the counter from her.

"well.. we arent actually dating anymore. we broke up a while ago when she called my friends the f slur. and then again tonight she was causing commotion and called my friends boyfriends, well i dont know if they are dating yet actually that is a story for another time, but she also called them the f slur. i was angry at her and i decided to tell you because i couldnt pretend to date her anymore. i am sorry for not telling you before grandma."

she just looked at me with pitiful eyes.

"my dear george, come here." she outstretched her arms and i hugged her tightly letting a few tears drop from my eyes. [imma say it again stan grandma davies]

karl pov | at the party 

i am rushed into a room by clay. [no you wierdos there will be no (iykyk) in this book. unless my friends were to write it then i may put it in here but i myself will not write it.]

he closes the door behind him and turns on the light, pulling my hips towards him. our heights were similar but he was still a few inches taller than me. i look up at him as he gazes into my eyes.

"so karl, you like me huh?" my face tints red.

"oh.. you were there for that." i couldnt help but feel the rejection already happening. he tilts him chin up so i looked at him.

"yes and i have a proposition." i rolled my eyes.

"okay mr delivery man what is your proposition?" i saw his eyes flicker from mine to my lips.

"this will explain it."

he leans down and touches his lips to mine. i stand in shock before wrapping my arms around his neck responding to his proposition. i pull away smiling against his lips.

"and that explains my answer."

——————

a/n aaaaaaaaaah why is this my comfort ship i dont know. also happy wrong birthday to k! i definitely knew it wasnt today. mhm. im just that smart.

but anywho. thank you guys so much for 300+ reads on this story. it really motivates me to keep writing the more you guys read.

also check out my tiktok, 'rikawastaken14' which will be changing to 'rikawinters' later tonight in addition to my other socials being changed as well. but anyway check it out i am posting a new wip on my animation so- yeah