favor

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

what am i going to do? holy shit. what the hell? i can't- this has to be fake. im not pregnant. no way in hell am i pregnant.

what the actual fuck?

my boyfriend, rhett, and i have never had sex. i've had sex once. that was with jj maybank.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

6 weeks ago...

sarah dragged me to this lame party on the cut. there were a few people, but not many. only one person was sticking out to me.

jj maybank.

he walked closer and closer to me, shuffling with something in his pockets. as he passed by me, he didn't say a word. just a smile and wave.

my suspicions of the boy's intentions were rising, of course i followed him.

his walking pace was picking up speed and i eventually ended up behind a large building.

jj had a rolled blunt in his hand. his hands trembled as he tried to light it, but i stopped him.

"i have a lighter-- a working one."

"okay. give it to me."

"i need a favor first."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•

that was how i lost my virginity. to a guy i barely knew. he was sweet, of course, but nowhere near a father figure.

rhett had been asking me to have sex with him for weeks, but i never agreed. i didn't want to have sex with him. he was rude and ignorant. though, i assume jj can't be much different.

the pregnancy test that i was still grasping onto fell to the tile floor.

"sage! hurry the fuck up! i have to get in there!" my brother, west, demanded.

"give me a second!" i shout back.

i panic, and shove the positive test into a random drawer.

he pushes past me and slams the door behind him.

"jesus christ." i mumble to myself.

i begin to walk down the hallway. before i make it to my bedroom, west opens the bathroom door again.

"sage?"

i turn around and look at the boy.

"you're pregnant?"

the boy practically yells the words down the hallway.

"shh." i say, running up to him. "shut the fuck up."

"shit. sorry. dude, mom and dad are gonna kill you."

"that's exactly why you're not gonna say anything." i snap.

"what's in it for me?"

"i'll do your chores for a week."

"should you be lifting things?"

"oh my god. im gonna kill you."

"sage! west!" a voice yells from downstairs.

"please." i beg to west.

he hands me the pregnancy test, rolls his eyes, and walks downstairs. i shove the test in my gray sweater pocket, and follow west.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

my parents informed west and i about a dinner party on the cameron's boat. we were supposed to wear casual clothes with a swimsuit underneath.

i already knew i was bloated as fuck from growing a human inside of me, but i didn't have a one-piece swimsuit. i only owned bikinis.

i asked my mom if i could skip the swimming part of the night. she agreed. my guess was she thought i was on my period.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

sarah and i decided to skip out on the "family dinner". we told our parents we were going to just hang out at the cameron's house, but sarah went to see topper and i had to find jj.

--
sagelexx added you !

add back ?

--
jjmaybank
what

sagelexx
where are you

jjmaybank
chaeteu.

sagelexx
what?

jjmaybank
john b's house.

sagelexx
yk the boneyard?
meet me there.
asap.

jjmaybank
i don't really enjoy having sex with girls who have a boyfriend.

sagelexx
didn't have a problem with it last time.
plus im gonna break up with rhett anyways

jjmaybank
oh
i'll be there in like 15

sagelexx
cool

-

-
i got to the boneyard before i even texted jj. now i had to wait 15 extra minutes.

i don't know how i can tell him that im pregnant with his kid. i would understand if he didn't want to be part of the baby's life, but there was no way i would have an abortion. i mean, i completely support other women doing it, but im financially stable, i can provide a life for them, and i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i had an abortion.

"sage lexen." a voice tweets from behind me.

i turn around, and notice the maybank boy walking towards me.

"jj maybank," i state, before turning back to the ocean.

"you're very underdressed for a pouge x kook rendezvous," jj jokes.

he was pointing out my gray sweatshirt and black sweatpants.

"yeah. good thing we're not having sex."

"what?"

"i have to tell you something, jj."

he sits down beside me, and waits for me to speak again. neither of us say anything for a few moments.

"you're not pregnant right?" jj chuckles. he was clearly trying to lighten the mood, but it wasn't really working.

i stay silent, but look at him.

"right?"