Chapter-7

Y/N pov

The Aoba Joshi match started.

*Time skip to end of the match*

Kageyama and Oikawa had a joust. Kageyama lost. He looked up at Oikawa in hatred. We lost. I thought as a wave of sadness hit me. The whole team and managers were trying to control their tears.

"Don't worry we will win Miyagi Interhigh Prelims" I said to daichi as I hugged him. The hugged me back tightly and nodded. He was crying. I patted his hair trying to comfort him.
After a while, he was calmed down. We all went to our gym.

The mood of the gym was sad, untile a certain orange head spoke. His stupidity changed the mood of the gym to a happy one. "We will wim the Miyagi prelims!" Hinata exclaimed. The others agreed. "Y/N GIVE ME A HUG TOO!!" Noya and tanaka came, running towards me speaking simultaneously. Right when they were about to jump Suga caught them by the back collar of their clothes. "Calm down daichi will kill you" Suga said in a happily dangerous tone smilingly. Noya and tanaka were cowering in fear. Suga then left them and came towards me. "Tell me if they bother you" he said. I nodded and smiled.

"Me and Y/N-san are going to clean the gym!" Suga yelled to the team. They thumps upped. Daichi nodded and left to change. He moped the floor as I picked up the volleyball balls. I went to the storage room to keep those. Suddenly someone enter the room. "Oh its you" I said in relief. "Yes" he said closing the door coming closer.
"Wha-what a-are you d-doing someone might walk on us" I stuttered as suga snaked his hand on my waist, pulling me closer. "Nobody will" he said pulling me into a kiss. My hands wondered in his grey hairs as his hand roamed my body.  I nipped his bottom lip, hearing him moan. He then entered his tounge into my mouth, squeezing my butt at the same time. I let out a small moan, I can feel him smirk. I pulled myself more closing to him, turning my head to deepen the kiss. "Y-y/n-chan?!SUGAWARA-SAN?? SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I JUST CAME HERE TO HELP!!" A familiar voice yelled, as we both jumped away from each other in shock. A string of saliva still connecting us. "HINATA WAIT!" I called out running behind him. "STOP!" I yelled, he stopped. "Man how the fuck do you run so fast?" I asked taking in air. He turned around. I composed myself and spoke, "listen. You cannot tell you saw that to anyone. If you do I will kill you. Understood?"  I said. "Y/N don't be so rude. Calm down. Hinata you won't tell anyone will you?" Suga said. Hinata nodded. "Understood. But ehh- I am not really good at keeping secrets" he confessed. "Keep it a secret" I said as he nodded in fear. I smiled at him. "Thank god" suga said.

"Don't grope and kiss me in public dumbass. What if it was daichi who walked on us?" I complained to Suga. "Well you are in no place to complain since you like it" he said bluntly. I tried pushed him. "Y/N, haha nice try" he said patting my head. "Honestly you will get us killed one day" I said. "Don't worry" he beamed a smile at me. "N/N do you want a spicy one or curry?" Daichi asked. "Spicy" I replied.  He nodded. "Y/N-chan!Sugawara-san!" Hinata jumped. "Hinata calm down" I said in a sweet tone. He immediately calmed down. "Y/N-chan LET'S RACE AND SEE WHO FINISHES FIRST" Hinata yelled for our daily eating competition. "Already finished. I win" I smirked. "Aww THATS NOT FAIRRRR!" Hinata whined. The team chuckled at hinata's whinning.