Chapter-18

Y/N Pov

"Y/N!" suga yelled from the hallway, I was filling up the bottles with Ya-chan.

"Hai?" I asked turning around.

"Ya-chan, Shimizu was looking for you" suga said. Ya-chan nodded.

"Can please you handle the rest on your know y/n-chan?" Ya-chan asked.

"Haiiii go to kiyoko-san. I'll do these on my own" I smiled. She smiled back and left. I turned around and resumed filling water.

"Y/N..." Suga said wrapping his arms around me.

"Ko-koushi what are you do-doing?S-someone might see us" I stuttered feeling his hand on my breast.

"No one is near" he said nuzzling in my neck. My face was redder than
tomato.

"Di-did something happen?" I asked turning around and he hugged me again.

"nothing" he said cupping my face and kissing me passionately.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"When are we doing it again?" He asked.

"Doing what?" I questioned.

"It" he said.

"What is 'it'? " I question again.

He sighed blushing and  kissed me, sticking his tounge in my mouth.
He pulled away after a while.

"Do you remember now? What 'it' is?" He asked smilingly.

"I-SHUT UP HORNY PERSON!" I panicked in embarassment. How can he ask so straight forward?wtf.

He chuckled and cupped my face again, making me look at him.

"You didn't answer me" he said.

"Di-Someone is coming" I said pushing him away.

Akashi and bokuto came, bottles in there hand.

"Y/N! I WILL SHOW YOU MY SUPER SUPER AWESOME STRAIGHT SHIT NEXT TIME!" bokuto yelled.

"S-sure" I said as I felt as hand wrap around my waist. I side-looked at suga. What is someone knows, they notice us and daichi knows- he will die.

"HOW AB-" bokuto started saying.

"Now,sorry for the interupption but N/N has manager work to do. The team needs us. If you would excuse us" Suga smiled, walking away, pulling me and the trolley of bottles with him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked after we were at a good distance from them.

"He was talking too close and too much" suga replied, pushing the trolley.

"You know I'll always be yours. Sk you don't need to worry" I said cupping his face.

"I know that but I don't trust the guy with you" he said putting his hands over mine.