Chapter-13

Y/N pov

I wore the shirt he gave, it was a jersey. "Nii san, suga!" I called at the absence of the two boys. "Oni-san!YOU WILL KILL HIM! GET OFF! You know Suga-san isn't like that!" I yelled at the sight of Daichi crushing Suga under his weight. Suga was about to pass out. "But-" he said. I glared at him. "Fine" daichi said. I beamed a smile at him. "Can you go home and bring me some clothes?" I asked. "Hai!" Daichi saluted. "Arigato" I said. "You! If you make a move on my precious sister I will kill you! Don't forget. I got my eyes on you" Daichi warned to a cowering Suga and left.

"Oof-he is finnally gone. I wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out about us dating" I said helping suga up. "I will certainly die" Suga said. "Lets go and continue our studying" I said, going upstairs. Suga followed.

"You look good in my jersey" he said blushing. "Th-thank you" I said looking away. We sat down and began doing sums. "How do you do this?" I asked. "Let me see" suga said comming towards me. "You factorise this,and then multiply that...." Suga explained. My face turned red. Tomato red on realising how close Suga was. His arms were wrapped around my body as he sat behind me, his finger directing what to do. His head rested on my shoulder. This is making my brain malfunction.
"Y/N, Y/N! Are you listening?" He suddenly called. "h-hai" I stuttered.
"Look, you did this wrong" he said pointing at a sum, now pressing himself against me, coming closer. I gulped. I can't think-this is bad but good. "are you okay?" He asked innocently. "h-hai" I replied. This boy. He is going to be the end of me. He was supposed to be the mother crow. Not daddy crow. What is happening-
"Good. Now do this again" he said pointing at sum.  I hesistaintly nodded. He rested his body against me as I did the sum. I can't do it. My brain isn't working. I suddenly felt hands wrap around my waist and light pressure on it. I gasped as I felt soft lips on my neck. "Su-suga?" I asked. "mm yes?" He said sucking me neck his hand slowly reaching upwards. "I-uh um" I started out stuttering not knowing what to say.
" I cannot control myself, not with that jersey of mine you are wearing. Tell me if you feel uncomfortable. okay?" He said kissing my cheek and going back to sucking on my neck. One of his hand was under the jersey, playing with my breast, while the other one was tilting my head, to provide him more space to suck on. He then gently pushed me on the ground, hovering over me. I looked away, trying to hide my blushing. He cupped my cheeks and started kissing me passionately. He bit my lip gently, making me moan a little, as my hands wandered his hairs. He entered his tounge in my mouth, we fought for dominance, which ended me being defeated. We broke apart after a while, to inhale, a string of saliva connecting us. "Lets take this on the bed. The floor isn't comfortable for you" he said picking me up and walking towards the bed.

Now I was on his lap, making out. I realised how bad I want to move my hips against his body. "Tch. Y/n don't move" he warned in between the kiss.
I smirked and moved, then I licked his bottom lips, he groaned. His grip on my hips tightened, his hands now gripping my butt. His fingers slipped under my shorts, "suga.." I moaned out as his hand made contact with my bare skin. "Call me koushi" he said. I nodded in pleasure as his hands slipped underneath my lingerie.

[A/n: the word "panties" is cringe for mem I can't bear it-so I'll use lingerie instead. Please bear with it. Thank you]

"Y/N! I BOUGHT YOUR CLOTHES!" Daichi's voice yelled. "Shit" I said. Suga tched and removed his hands. I quickly got off him, noticing the bulge on his volleyball shorts. "I am going to the washroom so Daichi doesn't suspect anything" he said entering the washroom. I nodded. "I AM HERE!" I yelled. Fixing the bed and my clothes, hair  and then siting before my books.
Shit. I need to hide the spot suga sucked on. I used my long hair to entirely hide my neck. "Wheres suga?" Daichi asked handing me a bag. "washroom" I said. He nodded taking his seat on the bed.
Well, this is awkward. This pressure is insane.ugh-. please. Kami-sama. Help
me. I can't-what if daichi suspects-?

A/N
Its your favourite writer-chan here!
(Bruh I litterally wrote "Y/N-chan" instead of "reader-chan" wtf)

What do you think of the story by far??

Check out the new haikyuu story <3
Its a miya's sister x kageyama
Pleaseeee read itttttttt

Also, please comment, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE reading those!!

Writer-chan out!

P.S. look out for the updates of
bakugou x reader took, next chapter of is going to be,....well dramatic