Chapter-16

Y/N Pov

"N/N we are here. Wake up" daichi's voice said. I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them with my hand.

"I want sleep" I muttered holding the strap of the bag daichi was carrying so that I don't get lost.

"Did you sleep well?" Suga asked smilingly, patting my head, treating me like a kid.

"What am i? A kid? Shut up old man" I said not taking any shit. I want sleep. My mind ain't working at all. Sleep. I want that. My head is paining.

"Oh? Is someone grumpy?" Suga said.

"Shut up" I said not wanting to talk. My headache due to lack of sleep was killing me.

"Here have some of your favourite candies!" Suga said handing me some candies and leaned down.

"If you don't behave well, I will have to punish you later Y/N" Suga whispered in my ear. That was enough to wake me up.

"What did you say to her? She woke up instantly. Please tell me. I need it to wake her up in the morning" daichi said to suga .

"Thats a secret!" Suga smilling hitting daichi on his stomach. They greet that way.

"Oh-ANOTHER PRETTY GIRL!!!" A mohawk exclaimed running towards me

"Oni-san! Help!" I yelling hiding behind Daichi. Suga was standing in some karate move infront of us.

" Stay away from little Y/N or I will karate chop you-ha!" He said successfully failing at imitating a karate move. I chuckled, daichi was laughing too.

"All better now?" Suga asked as we walked through the gates. I nodded and smiled.

//Time skip//

We were playing against Fukurodani.
"THATS WAAS SO COOL!!!BOKUTO-SAN-HOW DID YOU DO THAT STRAIGHT SHOT?!" Me and Hinata fan girled in unison

"DID YOU SEE THAT Y/N-CHAN?" Hinata yelled.

"YES! IT GOT BOOM!" I yelled too.

"DO YOU THINK I CAN SPIKE LIKE THAT??!" Hinata asked.

"NO" I yelled back. Hinata sulked, I chuckled.

"YOU SAW MY AWESOME SPIKES?! WASN'T IT AWESOME??!" Bokuto yelled smilingly, standing behind me and hinata.

"HAI! IT WAS AMAZING!" we both nodded enthusiastically

"Y/N-san, Hinata. Don't overdo bokuto" akashi said.

We nodded and soon, returned to the match. The scores were
                       Set -   2
      Fukurodani -    Karasuno
                        23 -          19

Bokuto did his spike again

"Y/NNNNNN! HINATA! DID YOU SEE THAT??! WASN'T IT AWESOME??!" bokuto yelled enthusiastically.

"IT WAS BOKUTO-SAN!" Hinata and I yelled in unison. That super straight spike is just-AWESOME.

Bokuto spiked again, only to be blocked by tsukkishima. He was blocked again and again by tsukkishima

"AKAAASHI! DON'T TOSS TO ME ANYMORE!" Bokuto yelled.

"not again" his teammates sighed

We looked at him confused.
Just how mentally weak is he? I thought to myself. So if we constantly block bokuto's spike, we don't have to worry about super straight spikes. I thought and wrote it down on my notebook.

************************************
Fukurodani had problems scoring since bokuto had gone again to his emo mode. Akashi couldn't think of anything.

"Bokuto-san, if you spike a straight
L/N-san and Hinata-san will think how awesome your spikes are" Akashi said to his teammate.

"They must already think how pathetic I am-nothing can stop them from thinking it now" bokuto sulked back into his emo mode.

Akashi sighed. He had no choice.

"L/N-san could you please repeat how great bokuto-san's spike were? We have no other choice. Please" Akashi bowed.

"Uh-sure, call me Y/N" Y/N said finding hard to turn down the request since Akashi bowed.

"Arigato y/n-san" akashi bowed again

"Bokuto-san! Your spikes were awesome" Y/N yelled

"Oi Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US LOSE??" Tanaka yelled.

"Bu-but akashi-san asked me t-" Y/N said but was interuppted.

"Well, I guess I will show you my AWESOME SPIKES Y/N!" Bokuto yelled getting out of his emo mode.
Wtf just happened. So my theory was right.

At the end.
Karasuno lost

//Time skip//

Y/N Pov

I went outside of my room for fresh air.We had separate room, for only the managers of course. The boys were sharing rooms together. Everyone was asleep by now. I walked the empty hallways when I was pulled away and pinned against the wall.

"Wha-?" I said

"Shhh its me" the silver haired boy said shushing his lover

"Koushi! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I knew you won't be able to fall asleep since you had coffee. Besides we need to talk" He said grabbing my waist.

"Huh-talk about what?" I asked whispering back.

"How you should only cheer for me" he said before smashing his lips on mine.

"Mfffm............what" I said inbetween the kiss.

"You cannot cheer for someone who's not me" he said putting the strand of hair which layed on my face, behind my ear.

"You are jealous" I smirked.

"I-I might be. That's why I am going to make sure that you never do that again"  he whispered in my ear, his hand going underneath my jacket.

He smashed his lips on mine again. He pulled his tounge in my mouth, exploring every corner of it. One of his hand played with my breast while the other starts it way down my laced panties.

"Ko-koushi" I managed out.

"Hai? You don't like it?" He asked increasing the pace of his finger on my pussy.

"I-n-not he-here" I managed to speak out. Although, the pleasure he was giving was irresistible but, we are in a hallway.

"Lets go to your room then. I sure won't be gentle as I was in the last time" he warned as he picked me up.

*In your room*

Koushi locked the door and pinned me against it.

He kissed me again, more passionately. My hips moved on my own.

"Oh fuck~" he groaned.

I did it again . My body moving on its own. "You have done it. I can't hold back longer" he says and pulls me on the bed.

"Koushi~" I moaned out.

"Shh-they might hear us" he said putting a hand over my mouth.

"Ah-" I moaned out again. He was wayyy to rough than last time.
I don't think I would be able to walk properly tomorrow. I thought with half lidded eyes.

A/n NnadKha  Gomen-you had to read incomplete- I didn't think anyone would read it-gome. Thank you for reading tho-hows th story so far?