Chapter-25

Y/N POV

"OH MY GOD THEY SMELL SO NICE!" I fangirled at the cookies suga helped me make.

"Yeah, I bet they taste good too!" He smiled, feeding me one cookie.

"ITS SO GOOD! YOU EAT IT TOO!" I exclaimed, giving him one. He opened his mouth, implying me to feed him, which I did.

"It does taste good!" He said.

"I know right!" I smiled.

"Lets watch a movie and eat those" suga suggested

"Yeah, good idea" I happily said and headed towards the living room.

"What? Why are you pouting?" I asked him.

"Sit here. Not there" he said, patting his hands on his lap.

"O-okay" I said nervously.

"Good girl" he said in a happy childish tone, nuzzling his head in my neck.

I-did he just-WHAT-I-KSDBFHDHDHDJSKL-no-he probably meant it in a normal way-wait-what is a 'normal way' exactly? Ugh-i-please rail me-noo-what am I thinking ugh-HE IS PLAYING DUMB. ISN'T HE?! THAT BOY-

I looked away, blushing.

"What happened? Why are you looking away? You are not even looking towards the television. You don't like the movie?" He asked, his head still on my neck. His hot breath lingered on my neck.

"Th-the movie's fine" I said.

"Then?" He asked, wrapping his hands around my waist again.

That line he said, flashed in my memory again and again.

"No-nothing. WATCH THE MOVIE! I mean-attention on the movie" I said

"Okay..." He said as I stuffed cookies in his mouth.

Ugh-he must think I am crazy! WAY TO BLEW IT. Ugh. This is making me nervous. What the fuck.

I half pulled away from suga's lap to put the bowl on the coffee table and then went to sit on his lap again.

"Oh my god-I am so sorry! That was by accident!" I said as he held my waist, restricting me from moving.
My back just-rubbed against his front unintentionally- I can feel something poking me back-

"Koushi-" I said in suprise he started to kiss my sweet spot.

"I cannot hold it back more" he said as I was suddenly pushed down on the floor. He hovered over me and filled my neck with kisses. He then, held my jaw and kissed me roughly.

"Ko-koushi" I moaned as his hands travelled under my top.

"Yes sugar?" He answered, cupping my face.

I looked at him. Implying a "we are in the living room" face, blushing.

"Let's take it to my bedroom then" he smiled and pecked my lips. He closed the television and carried me in his arms.

"I missed you" he after, hugging me tightly after he gently put me in the bed.

"I was sitting on your lap a while ago" I replied, hugging back.

"It was a long while ago" he said kissing me and pushing me down on the bed.

"Now. You are mine " he said, in a somewhat stern voice.

My face turned full red as he began to attack my body with kisses. How-can this sweet boy-whos the mom of the group-turn into thi-this.

"I love you" he said as he moved from my breast to kiss me.

"I -love -you- too-" I said, inbetween the kiss. He smiled as his thumb rubbed my jaw in circular movement and kissed me passionately again.

////////////////////////Time skip/////////////////////////

(A/n. yes they had lemony lemonade. Don't worry, ya'll may get flashbacks)

Suga opened his eyes, meeting his sleeping girlfriend.

'she looks too cute in my shirt' the thought as he ran his thumb lightly over her lips.

Suddenly his phone rang. He accepted the call in panic and pulled Y/N in his chest. Patting her head gently, to make her go back to sleep if she woke up a bit.

"Hello? Suga?"

"Yes?" Suga answered the call

"I am outside your house. Open the door"

"Why- weren't you going to have a hangout with asahi-san?" Suga asked.

"He is here too. Now OPEN THE DOOR! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 WHOLE MINUTES!"

"Okay okay, calm down, Don't shout" suga said, as he cut the call.

'she is asleep. They won't know that she is here' suga thought as he carefully replaced his sleeping position with a pillow.

"I'll be back" he said as he kissed her forehead and covered her nicely with the blanket.

Clothes were scattered on the floor. He pulled out a clean pair of boxers and shirt and walked out.

He gently closed the door, and walked downstairs to open the door.

"Finally!" Daichi said, a bit pissed

"Sorry, I was sleeping" suga said, rubbing his hand on the back of the neck.

'its half truth. So it isn't a lie' suga thought.

"Why is there suspicious a mark on your neck?" Asahi asked.

'shit' suga thought.

"I got hurt" suga said and smiled as flashbacks of fucking y/n flashed in the back of his head.

///////////////////Suga's flashback///////////////////

"Sugar..." He moaned out as his girlfriend sucked on hid sweet spot.
"Ahh~" y/n moaned, as he started moving his fingering her. "You looks so pretty~" y/n said with half lidded eyes as she roughly kissed him. They fought for dominance, which he ultimately won. He turned their positions, now he was on top of her. "I can't let you have all the fun can i?" He said in her ear, as he started kissing and licking every spot on her bare skin. "Mmm, eager are we?" Y/N said in between breaths.
"Yeah, I have missed taking care of you" he replied smilingly as he saw her beautiful body once again. It was a mesmerizing sight for him

///////////////////Flashback end//////////////////////

"Um-daichi!Asahi! Where are you going?" Suga asked, light pink blush on his cheeks, he almost got a nosebleed thinking about that.

"Your room. Isn't that where we hang out everytime we visit?" Daichi replied.

"No you can't go the!-I mean, its messy! Really messy!"

"what do you have in your room?" Daichi and asahi asked, eyeing suga suspiciously.

"Nothing" Suga said.

"Hmm suspicious. Asahi lets check it!" daichi said, running towards suga's room.

"NO!" suga yelled in panic, running after them.

Daichi and Asahi froze.

Their eyes at the sight of a certain sleeping girl. Their smile dissapeared, replacing it with an expression of shock. While, daichi's  face showed pure horror