Chapter-9

Y/N pov

"We have a new sub manager since I will leave soon and Y/N san will become the manager" Kiyoko said.
Her name was yachi. "Yachi-chan, can I call you ya-chan?" I waved at her, she was at ease now "hai" she said. I smiled, she smiled back at me. But she got scared when the guys came. "You are scaring her!" Kiyoko exclaimed as the boys cowered.
"Y/N -san will you help her?" Kiyoko asked. "Hai senpai" I said. "um ano-" ya-chan said. "Y/N Sawamura, you can call me Y/N" I said. She nodded.

"You will have training camp next week, with nekoma, fukurodani and all" takeda-sensei said. The team jumped in joy. "But you have to score a passing grade in your exams" he continued, the 2nd years fainted as hinata and kageyama freezed. "Ukaisensei please help me score good marks!" Hinata said to coach ukai. "Hinata, do you think I look like someone with good grades?" Ukai sensei said with a still face.
"Y/N-CHAN YOU WILL HELP ME RIGHT????" Hinata said holding my hands with desperate eyes .bruh I am litterally taking tutoring from Suga.
"I-um I cannot help in maths though-" I said, but suga interuppted me. "She takes tutoring from me, I don't think there will be enough time for her to do both" suga said. Hinata got upset.

Tsukkishima finally accepted to teach kageyama and hinata. "Goome hinata, but you know I need tutoring too" I said to the boy. "Its okayy" he smiled. I smiled back.

The next couple of days we all studied had. Suga taught me everything in maths. At the end ya-chan tutored kageyama and hinata.

//Time skip//

"Look!" Noya and tanaka showed their results. "Tanaka senpai you barely passed" I said as he looked proud. "How much did you get in maths Y/N?" Noya asked. I showed him my paper. "95 in maths?!" He exclaimed. "Suga tutored me" I smiled at Suga. "Hinata kageyama how was yours?" I asked to the two upset ones. They failed. Noya n tanaka exploded. "Calm down you can take the supplementary exam and come to the training camp" daichi said. Hope appeared in their eyes.

************************************
"Ne tanaka who is their ride?" I asked.
"My sister" tanaka said. I made a oh face and turned towards the silver hair sleeping. He looked cute.

"Suga we are here wake up" I said shaking him. He jolted up. "Lets go"I said standing up from the seat. He followed. "Look!  Karasuno has 3 managers!" Two boys pointed. Another guy cried seeing us. "This is the power of Karasuno"  tanaka boasted. "Ahh look! It's the baby crow~" a boy said pointing towards me. He looked like a hyena. I wonder if he laughed like a hyena. Before I could reply daichi came forward to talk with him. "Nice to meet you again kuroo" he said shaking hands with kuroo.  I can swear they are squeezing each others hand to death.
"Ne where will we sleep?" I asked to kiyoko. "On the right corridor" she said. I nodded and followed her. We got changed into gym clothes and went to the matches.

Karasuno lost ALL matches. "Its okay guys, you will improve by losing" I tried to motivate them as they finished their diving drills. "She is cute" "you go talk to her" "noo I feel nervous" "just gooo" "okay okay fine" someone whispered, as I noticed one of the guy who was whispering coming towards me. He was about to say something but Suga dragged me. "Y/N lets go refill the bottles. I will help you" Suga said. I agreed hesitantly. I was refilling the last bottle when I felt hands around my waist. "I wish we could just win one game" suga said hugging me from behind. "It-its okay yo-you will win" I said a bit flustered. He turned me around. "You think so?" He asked. I nodded. He then, suddenly smashed his lips on mine. "Mfufff" I blurted out in suprise. Our lips moved in sync as his hands pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. My hands wandered his hair.
He then started kissing my jaw, slowly moving towards my neck. "S-suga so-someone m-might se-see u-us" I said blushing. I really wanted that, but we can't let them know about us. Or oni-san will kill suga. "Shh if they will let them. Atleast they will know that you are mine" he said. My face turned more red.  "SUGA!" A voice called. "Tch, we will continue this later" he said giving me one last kiss.
His words repeated in my mind. Iver and over again till a fuse flew in my mind.