Opening

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

Opening

BGM - Yu-Gi-Oh! Music to Duel By OST: Yu-Gi-Oh! Main Theme

A Share Crystal on top as Neptune stays in the middle as she then separates, one with her innocent self on the left, while the right is Purple Heart facing right.

♪Your move! Your move! Your move! Your move!♪

Neptune's very shadow begins to shift, as it becomes Purple Heart with her bright blue eyes glowing.

♪Your move!♪

Neptune's astral body flies in the vacuum of space as thousands of cards fly around her like an atom with giant beasts breathing fire,  ice, and lightning. 

♪Yu-Gi-Oh!♪

Thunder clashed as monsters poured out from the land, sea and air. Zombies abruptly come up from the graveyard. Volcanoes erupted as various monsters ran to avoid their molten death. Multiple creatures came out and attacked the city of Planeptune. The CPU Candidates attempt to fight off a giant T-rex as IF and Compa are surrounded by raptors. In the skies, Black Heart, Green Heart, and White Heart were trying to fight a green legless dragon, but were having a difficult time. Both Neptune and Adult Neptune then fall into a large portal as they call their friends for help.

♪Your move!♪

Neptune faces off a man in a dark cloak as she flows bright purple while the man in dark clothes flows black and red. The camera then shows Kurome Ankokuboshi sitting on his throne while three cards surround her like a shield. The scene switches to show a piece of her clothes falling off to reveal the Millennium Ring glowing an eerie purple. 

Purple Heart: It's time to du-du-du-du-dududududu duel!

The camera shows Purple Heart's aura fluctuating while Purple Heart shows stillness.

The scenes then switch as it shows Noire with her Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Blanc with Trishula, Gungnir and Brionac, Vert with Caam, Pilica, Reeze, and Winda, The CPU Candidates, IF, Compa, Histoire, Plutia, Peashy, Uzume Tennouboshi, Adult Neptune, Croire, and Kurome Ankokuboshi with black fire tracing her right eye and a cruel smile on her face.

The screen cuts to Purple Heart as she draws a card to the sky bolts of lightning comes from the card as it reveals the Crystal Beasts on the right, Obnoxious Celtic Guardian, Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon, Dragonpulse Magician, Crystal Keeper, and Crystal Master to the left, and finally Rainbow Dragon emerged from a star appearing at the top.

♪Yu-Gi-Oh!♪