Chapter 9: Red vs Blue! Azure Nile vs Rachel Sato

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan-based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki (R.I.P).

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9: Red vs Blue! Azure Nile vs Rachel Sato!

Location: Shounen City Park

Time: 6:30PM

Not too long after the duel between Blanc and Vert had ended, the gang were all just chatting amongst themselves. More accurately, they were all discussing what an incredible duel the two CPUs had.

Neptune: Blanc, you were so awesome out there! Even though it took some chapters, you were able to win!

Blanc: I... appreciate your compliment, Neptune.

Noire: That was a very intense duel, Vert. I have to say that I was very impressed by your skills, even though you didn't win.

Vert just smiled at the black-haired goddess.

Vert: Oh, well that's quite alright. Truth be told, a part of me believed that Blanc was going to come out on top.

Blanc: Wait, so you were holding back on me?

Vert: Oh no. I did mention to you earlier that I intended to face you with all my strength.

Blanc blinked at Vert, before she let out a small sigh.

Blanc: Alright, I guess you got a point.

Vert: However, just because you managed to defeat me today doesn't mean I won't try harder next time!

Blanc: Okay then. Anytime you want a rematch, just let me know.

Vert and Blanc smirked at each other before shaking each other's hands, which also made Neptune and Noire smile. It was then that Azure and Rachel walked up to the goddesses, where Azure decided to speak up.

Azure: Alright, now that the rematch between Blanc and Vert has come to an end, I would like to know what you four have to say in regard to this game.

Rachel: Yeah, spill the beans! What did you girls think about Duel Monsters, huh?

Neptune: It's so much fun! I'm super glad we got to play it!

Vert: Yes, I must agree. This game truly is a wonderful experience.

Blanc nodded before giving her thoughts.

Blanc: Aside from some *Ahem* "not-so-friendly" spirits, this card game really is something to be enjoyed. I can definitely see why it's so popular around here.

Azure: I see, well said.

Rachel: What about you, Noire? What do you think about Duel Monsters?

Noire: ... Well, if I was to be completely honest, if someone were to tell me that I would be transported to another world by some human hybrid to play a children's card game, I probably just scoff it off.

Azure, Rachel and Neptune all shared a deadpan expression on their faces when they heard Noire's speech.

Azure: Wow, you are a little ray of sunshine, aren't you?