Chapter 4: A Battle Between Crystal Beast and Red-Eyes! Neptune vs Noire!

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

Chapter 4: A Battle Between Crystal Beast and Red-Eyes! Neptune vs Noire!

Location: Unknown

After winning his "Exhibition Duel" against his own shadow, Azure wiped his forehead, removing any kind of sweat that accumulated during his Duel, then he removed his scarf from his mouth, and finally made his way over to the CPUs, wondering what they all thought.

Azure: *Deep Breath* Whew... So, what did you guys think? Pretty cool, right?

Naturally, Neptune was the first one to answer.

Neptune: THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!! You showed that fake of yours who's boss!

Vert: Yes, I have to agree with Neptune. That was a very impressive Duel, Azure.

Blanc: I can definitely see why it's such a great game from your world.

Azure rubbed the back of his head, all while chuckling slightly.

Azure: Hahahaha... Aw, well shucks, guys. You're making me blush.

Noire: Azure!

Azure noticed Noire walking up to him, and when she got close enough, she looked at him with a serious look on her face, except her face had a slight blush.

Noire: That was... a very interesting Duel you had there. Also, congratulations on winning, by the way.

Azure just cheekily smiled at Noire, making her cross her arms and huffed back at him.

Noire: Though I have to admit, that was a rather unorthodox strategy of yours to win.

Azure: You think?

Noire: Yeah, there's actually something I would like to know about, if you don't mind.

Azure: By all means, lay it on me!

Noire: Can I... take a look at your cards?

Azure: Sure.

Azure then removed all of his cards from his Duel Disk, reshuffled them together, and handed them over to Noire.

Azure: Here you go.

Noire: Oh, thanks.

After looking through at least 10 to 15 of his cards, Noire came across the one she was more interested in. She then pulled it from the deck and revealed it to everyone that was present.

Neptune: Hey, isn't that?

Vert: Yes it is.

The one card that Noire revealed to everyone was a card with a silver border that featured an image of a monster that looked familiar to them. It was the same dragon that Azure was able to Synchro Summon during his Duel with his clone.

Noire: "Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon"...

Azure: Oh yeah, that card is my ace... and is quite special to me.

Blanc looked at him somewhat confused.

Blanc: Azure-Eyes is... special to you? How so?

Vert: If memory serves, you mentioned something about this card as your "All-time favorite monster" and even your "Good friend," if I'm not mistaken?