Chapter 6: Truth

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

Chapter 6: Truth

Location: Azure's House

Time: 12:00PM

After the duel between Blanc and Vert ended prematurely and in a draw because of Blanc's cards, specifically Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, Azure and Rachel brought all four CPUs into the house, and did everything they could to get them better.

Azure was currently in his own backyard, staring at the very card that caused so much trouble for him and his friends, letting out an irritated sigh.

"Well, that could've gone a hell of a lot better."

Azure quickly turned around to see someone standing right behind him. This person was a reasonably tall, rather muscular pale-skinned young man who is well-built for his age with azure blue eyes. He has long silver hair, though it doesn't pass his neck, and wears bangs, parted twice to not obscure his vision. His outfit consisted of a gray-colored jacket with light blue trim over a dark blue short-sleeved shirt, a pair of black pants, and black-and-white shoes. Additionally, this individual was transparent as he also seemed to be floating above the ground, almost like a ghost.

Azure: *Sigh* Yeah, you've got a point there, buddy.

As Azure and this mysterious young man both stared at the Trishula card, they both felt pretty disgusted by what had occurred earlier.

"Tch! I seriously can't believe he would go and do something so stupid like that!"

Azure: Let it go, man. You and I both know how he gets when he's pissed off beyond belief. I mean, we ARE talking about a powerful dragon that was once sealed away by humans thousands of years ago.

"Grr! Yeah, I get that! But still-"

Azure: Calm down, dude. Just be grateful we were easily able to contain him just like last time.

"B-But... *Sigh* Alright, I apologize. I'm just so angry at what he did! He almost killed Vert and Blanc, and to make matters worse, now Neptune and Noire are close to suffering from hypothermia!"

Azure sighed and placed his hand over the man's shoulder, immediately catching his attention.

Azure: *Sigh* Look, I'll be 100% honest with you. If anyone should be upset right now, it's me. I was the one who gave Blanc the cards! It was all on me!

"Huh? No, it wasn't your fault, Siege. Don't be so hard on yourself. It's just like you said, if we hadn't stopped Trishula from attacking, none of us would even be here right now."

After hearing what his see-through friend said, Azure finally cracked a little smile and let out a sigh of relief.

Siege: Yeah, yeah. You got a point. I can't go blaming myself for what a certain "someone" did. [1]

"That's the spirit! So... What are you gonna do now?"

Siege: Well....

The two of them looked back at the card, before ultimately, letting out a huge sigh.