Chapter 7.5: Understanding and Trust

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

Chapter 7.5: Understanding and Trust

After the four CPUS learned about the history of the Ice Barriers, they were all more or less speechless, with Blanc being the most shocked, as she held the very same card in her hand that not only tried to freeze the entire world, but also tried to kill her and her friends.

Azure, Rachel and Silver just looked at Blanc, as they all knew how much of a shock this was.

Rachel: What do you guys think?

Azure and Silver looked at each other, then back at Rachel as they both didn't really have a definitive answer on how to handle this situation.

Neptune: Hey, guys?

Azure and Silver: Hmm?

Neptune: Do you think Blanc's gonna be okay?

Noire: Yeah. I don't think I've ever seen Blanc like that before.

Azure: ...

Vert: If I may, I believe that... She's afraid.

Some of them looked at Vert surprised, but Azure understood what she meant. He then walked over to Blanc and placed a hand on her shoulder, snapping her out of her daze and making her look at him with a somewhat sad look.

Azure: Hey... You okay?

Blanc: ... I...

Blanc then looked at the card of Trishula, then back at Azure, before she silently gave the card back to him, which he said nothing as he could understand what Blanc was doing. As he held the card in his hand, Azure just sighed and decided to do something about this.

Azure: Blanc... Are you... afraid?

Blanc: !!!

Azure: That's it, isn't it? You're afraid of Trishula, aren't you? Afraid of what he could do, and what he might do if you're not careful.

Blanc: ... Y-Yes. During my Duel with Vert, I... I felt him... I felt his anger... His hatred... His rage. And there was nothing I could do to stop him.

Azure looked at his brown-haired friend with a solemn look on his face.

Blanc: I just... I just don't want to imagine what'll happen if I try and Duel back in my nation, and... and...

Before she could continue, Azure quickly gave Blanc a hug, which may have caught her off-guard, but she didn't fight against it and returned the hug to Azure. It was then that Neptune, Noire, Vert, and Rachel all comforted Blanc, as they all did not want to feel bad. After 15 minutes of comforting Blanc, everyone gave her some space as she needed some time to herself.

Noire: So, what now?

Vert: Well, It's like Azure said, Blanc isn't afraid to Duel, nor is she afraid of her deck as a whole, but... she is afraid of...

Silver: "Him..."

Neptune: You mean Trishula?

Rachel: Obviously. Who else could Silver be talking about?

Azure: (Hmm... I wonder...)

Noire: Azure? Azure!

Azure: Huh? Yeah, what?