Danger

A week after finding Jimin...another Mafia group, got the news thar Park Jays son has been found and is now being held captive.

"I heard they have found Park Jimin," Said the Boss of the mafia group.

"Yes sir and from what I know they are trying to get information from him about his father,"

"Did he say anything?" Asked the leader.

"No sir, he said his father is dead,"

"And what did they do?"

"They are torturing him because they think he's lying and not wanting to tell where his father is hiding, sir,"

"Good!" The leader spoke.
"This way he will die and I can take over Park Jays Mafia and take over the Wolves Mafia group easily! Park Jimin you have made everything so much easier for me!" The boss smirked at the thought of taking over both Mafia groups without doing any hard work.

"Sir can I ask a question?"

"What is it Sehun?"

"Why didn't you take over the Park's group and Kim's a long time ago after Jay died?" Sehun asked.

"It's because my father was too dumb to kill Jimin thinking that he's too weak. He didn't even try to think in who's name Park Jay would leave all his property to. As for the brothers Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon, they ran away, they escaped my father, but my father thought the same as he did with Jimin. He thought they were weak. If my father thought about it, then I could have been powerful and all I needed to do is to step on Jeon like he's a piece of ant and I'm done!" the leader was furious at his father.

"But sir you already have five other groups under your control, why can't you just take Jeon, Kim's and Park down?"

"Those groups are nothing compared to the Jeon's Kim's and Park's!" The leader slammed his hand on the table in anger.
"Now since Jeon and Kim's are taking the honours in killing Park, everything will become so much easier!" The boss smirked once again.

"Go back to your work and come back with good news!" The leader order.

"Yes sir!" Sehun bowed and made his way out the mansion to his car to go back to the bangtans mansion as a 'very loyal' guard.
________________
Present...

"Hello," Hoseok said as he felt Jimin moving.
"Hi," Jimin gave him a small smile.

"You slept well?" Hoseok asked Jimin.
"Mhm," Jimin nodded.
"Good," Hoseok caressed Jimin's head.

"Hyung I'm cold and hungry," Jimin pouted as he rubbed his stomach showing him that he's hungry.

"Well you woke up just in time. Dinner is in few minutes, "
"Wait let me give you a sweater to wear and then we will go eat," Hoseok said as he went into his walk-in closet.

Jimin got up and followed him.
"Go and eat? Where? I'm not allowed to leave," Jimin spoke. Jimin was in awe as he looked at how much cloths Hoseok has.

"We're not going out and it's ok if you and me go out no one will stop you since your with me," Hoseok explained as he looked through his sweaters and hoodies and trying to find the one that can fit Jimin.

"Ooo this one looks comfy!" Jimin exclaimed as he took out a army green hoodie.