Forgiveness

It's been few days since Taehyung and Jimin became close. They have gotten close even Hoseok saw the difference.

Hoseok and Taehyung still haven't talked to each other. Both of them are waiting for the other to make the first move.

Jimin has been trying to bring the two together and talk their problem out, but none of them are planning to do it first. Both of them are really stubborn and won't even try to make the first move.

"Come on Taehyungie please talk to him. You won't lose anything if you go and talk to him first, " Jimin tried to get Taehyung to speak to Hoseok.

"Yes, there is something I will lose. That thing will be my ego! If his ego is higher than coming to me and talk to me, then MY ego is WAY higher than his!" Taehyung replied.

"You know if you talk to him first, you will make him fall for you!" Jimin again tried to convince him. But all Jimin's hard work was all in vain.

"Nope! Not gonna happen!" Taehyung said.

"Please TaeTae!"
"I said no!"
"Please!"

"He said no why can't you understand!" JK yelled making Jimin flinch.
"It's none of your business if they want to make up or not! You just mind your own business and never get in our business!!" JK continued with a stern voice.

"And you mind your own business! Nobody told you to come and tell me, you don't even have the right to shout at me! The only person that has the right to yell and get angry at me is Tae and not you! So mind your own business! And nobody included you or said your name to come and shout when it's not your business!" Jimin fired back at JK.

JK got frustrated at Jimin talking back to him. He walked towards Jimin and pushed him against the wall as he started to choke him.

"You dare to talk back to me!!" JK growled.

"Y-Yes!" Jimin said but it sounded more like a whisper since he tried to form words but couldn't since he was losing his breath because JK was choking him.

"JK stop! you will kill him!" Taehyung tried to pull him but couldn't. He kept on trying to pull JK away while pancking. JK pushed Taehyung away with his free hand.

Jimin was struggling to breath. He was trying to get JK away from him but he was way stronger. Jimin's energy was draining away and his vision was getting blurry.

"Namjoon hyung! Please help! Jungkook is killing Jimin!" Taehyung ran to Namjoon as soon as he saw him walk by.

"What the! JUNGKOOK ARE YOU CRAZY! LET HIM GO!!" Namjoom yelled as he succeeded in pulling Jungkook away from Jimin.

"Jimin!" Taehyung ran to hold Jimin before he falls to the ground.

"Breath Jiminie! Breath!" Taehyung rubbed Jimin's back. Jimin was cough as he inhaled air into his system. He was breathing rapidly not being able to get his breathing to normal.

"Minnie, calm down, please, " Taehyung tried to calm him down as he rubbed his back.

"Are you crazy! You were about to kill him!" Namjoon yelled as he was still hold Jungkook.

"Thats what he deserves! How dare he talk back to me! People like him deserve to die!" Jungkook roared as he tried to get out of Namjoon's hold.

"STOP!" Namjoon yelled making Jungkook glare at him.

"Why is everyone in his side! Why does no one hate him! His father is the reason why mine and your parents are dead!" Jungkook shouted. Namjoon slapped him in response.