Finding her

Daniel spent two days looking for clues about Jihan but he wasn't able to find any information about who kidnapped her, he was able to find when she was taken but not by who. It angered him because the person that kidnapped her with Yeonjun is not just a random kidnapper, he was skilled and didn't leave any sign of kidnapping a child and a teenager, everything was wiped clean, and there was no mess in the house, or blood from Yeonjun when they hurt him, nothing, there was nothing of that sort.

Daniel made his way to Jungkooks office and knocked on the door and then opened the door to go in. He was allowed to go anytime he had information about anything. Only Jungkooks trusted workers, like V, J-hope, Jin, RM, Suga, and Daniel can only enter.

"Sir here's a file of what I have found so far. I wasn't able to find who kidnapped her and Yeonjun, they didn't leave a single piece of evidence for anyone to find who did it, but if found out when they were kidnapped and their backgrounds," Daniel explained as he put to files ontop of Jungkook's table.

Jungkook opened Jihan's file first and read it through," she was kidnapped a month after we brought Jimin here. Her mother left when she was still a newborn, Jimin and the blue-haired kid are all she had, and she's three years old. Her mother's name is Rose." Jungkook read and then looked at the photo that was behind the paper. He was shocked, she had similar features to his mom.

The eyes, the nose, and the small smile she gave him when he was little, to show that she hasn't forgiven him yet for the wrong things he did.

"I need you to find her mother, and bring her to me" Jungkook ordered.

"Choi Yeonjun, a teenager that has been living with Jimin for a year and a half. He ran away from the cause of abuse of his father, Choi Jaehyun, and was later found by Jimin," Jungkook read," Choi Jaehyun, doesn't that name sound familiar to you, Daniel?"

"Choi Jaehyun, the guy that owes you 100,000,000 won. He was going to exchange his son for it but his son ran away on that day," Daniel said.

"I guess we found his son. Bring him in also, I want to see his reaction," Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook then continued to read," Yeonjun was doing awful in school until he started living with Jimin. he got bad grades, get into trouble, and fights a lot. Jimin helped him through all of his troubles in school. So Jimin was a good influence on him."

"I need Choi Jaehyun to be in front of me tomorrow on 5 pm sharp, and I want Rose by this Saturday," Jungkook ordered.

"Yes sir,"

"Go check on Jay son, I have to pay someone a visit,"

"On it sir," Daniel said and left.

Jungkook put down the folder and took Jihan's picture to look at it. Jungkook wanted to find the killer of Jihan but after he saw the resemblance Jihan had with his mom, he was determined to find the killer.

Jungkook put down the picture and made his way out of the room.

Jungkook made his way to another room. When he reached the room, he opened it without knocking making a certain boy back away in fear.

"I didn't do anything! I promise! I will leave, me and Jimin hung will leave and will never ever bother you!" the boy cried.

"That would be rude of me to let you go without meeting my guest tomorrow. And did you say to let Jimin go? After it took me all these years to find him? In your dreams boy. I came here to check up on you, I don't want you to do something crazy, like you know, ending yourself. You're the last person Jimin has, and if your gone, Jimin will be gone also. I don't want that to happen cause Jimin is my only clue to his father," Jungkook explained.