Fake

"Go back to your room" Jungkook ordered Jimin.

"What?" Jimin looked at him confused.

"Don't make me repeat myself! Do it or you'll be locked in the dark room, and you know what will happen," Jungkook said. Jimin looked at him confused because he thought that they have came to good terms.

"You're not gonna listen? Ok, fine. I'll have to do it my way!" Jungkook growled. Jungkook took Jimin by his hair and started to drag him up the stairs.

"Stop! You're hurting me, please stop!!" Jimin yelled.

Jungkook opened Jimin's room door and threw him in there.

"What is wrong with you?!" Jimin yelled.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!"

"What happened? I thought we came to good terms,"

"Awww poor Jimin thought I'll trust him," Jungkook mocked. Jungkook squatted in front of Jimin and continued to talk, "I was sure someone was spying on me, so I had to make them think that I've got a weak spot for you, I wanted them to think that I have a weakness."

"So you used me as your bait?!"

"Exactly! See, you're not dumb after all. If only you have been this smart since the beginning," Jungkook patted Jimin's head while smirking. Jimin slapped Jungkooks hand off of his head with anger.

"You disgust me!!" Jimin got up and stormed to the bathroom and slamming the bathroom door.
__________

"What are you thinking about?" Namjoon asked Jungkook.

"M," Jungkook responded. "There's no information about him. His dad made sure to erase all the info about his son before he died, which does us no justice. He's not gonna be easy to find!"

"Well don't think to much right now, Minho hyung came to visit," Namjoon said.

"Minho hyung? Why is he here?"

"I don't know, but he's downstairs with Jimin," and as soon as he said that, Jungkook was out of the room making his way downstairs.

"Minho hyung!" Jungkook called.

Minho looked at him and smiled as he stood up and walked towards Jungkook giving him a hug, "Jungkook-ah, you have grown up since the last time I saw you. You're different now, you got taller, you gained muscles, you're a man."

"Obviously hyung, you expect me to stay the little Jungkook I was?" They both laughed.

"Of course not, but I never thought you'd become muscular. Damn now I need to work out, why'd you have to be like this! I hate exercising,"

"Nobody is forcing you to exercise, plus you look nice!" Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin and gave him a sign to go away.

Jimin scowled and walked away quietly.

"Oh, I forgot, I met this amazing guy..." Minho trailed off as he turned to look at Jimin but he wasn't there, "Where'd he go? He was just here."

"He's one of my employee," Jungkook said.

"What does he do? He told me he owned a cafe before coming here, is he a barista here?"

"No he's in training, and right now is his training time,"

"Ohhh I get it. Anyway, how have you been? How's work going?"

"I'm doing well and work is work, got nothing good to say about it other than I got new employees," Jungkook responded.

"That's good man, the more the merrier. Where's Hobi? I haven't seen him in a while,"

"He's at the company right now, he's working on a small problem with the models,"