Hospital

Jungkook reached the hospital and made his way to the front desk.

"I need Park Jimin to be moved to the private section that is under the name of JK! I need it to be done right now!!" Jungkook ordered.

"Alright sir. Since he will be moved to the private section, it will be paid from the money that saved in the system," the front desk explained.

"Yeah, sure, whatever, just hurry up,"

"Alright, I'll tell the doctor and the head nurse,"

"I don't care! Just, just hurry up," Jungkook yelled but lowered his voice, closed his eyes and pinched his nose bridge.

After Jimin was transferred to the private section, Jungkook went into the room he was put in.

"Dammit, Park Jimin! Why do you have to be so troublesome?" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he stared at Jimin.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook heard someone say and he turned to see Hoseok.

"Who are you to question where I can be? If you forgot, this private part of the hospital is mine," Jungkook said in a deep Monitainous voice that almost sounded like a growl.

"So you're cutting ties with us? I see. Since you're playing this game JK," Hoseok said, but Jungkook didn't care what he said but cared about how familiar the last sentence sounded. "Jhope, before I came here, I had ordered Daniel to look into the death of his daughter, Jihan... But right after I ordered him to do it, I got a call from an unknown caller, he said he goes by the name of M and he also said about playing a game and that a game is starting... He said 'game on JK' and he also said to get ready."

"What do you need me to do? Find him and kill him? He sounds like a threat," Namjoon said as he entered the room.

"No, we're not gonna do that! He sounds like he's got everything planned like he's got plan A and if plan A fails he goes to plan B, and then C, and then D, and so on," Hoseok let out.

"J-hope is right. He is smart, after the talk he gave me, he sounds like he has his plan laid out from A-Z. He also said that we have spies in the house, which could be his or some other group, and he said that Daniel told him about me looking into the death of Park Jihan," Jungkook enunciated.

"Do you believe that Daniel is a spy?" J-hope asked.

"No. He has worked and helped me his whole life, and his father worked with my father, so I trust him," Jungkook answered. "Namjoon, what's on your mind?"

"What did he exactly tell you JK?"

"He was talking rubbish on how I should act smartly and best someone in their own game. And he was saying how Jihan doesn't have a case because Mafias' kill, erase and forget and that I trust easily,"

"So he's basically saying that you're gonna be an easy target to take down. And about the case of that girl, don't worry, I'll work with Daniel on it. To find out who M is, we have to start by tracking the number he called you with,"

"Ok, you guys go do that, while I call Daniel and see what he's found so far," Jungkook said. Namjoon and Hoseok nodded and left.

Jungkook took out his phone and called Daniel and Daniel replied after a few seconds," what have you found so far about Jihan?"

"I looked ito the footage of the cameras that are in front of the apartment building where Jimin and the two kids lived, it's during the time we had found Jimin and brought him to the mansion as you ordered, in the footage, it showed men wearing all black with caps and masks, moments later they came out with Yeonjun and Jihan passed out, they also might have used force against Yeonjun because his head was bleeding."