Birthday

"Happy birthday!!" Jaehyun exclaimed as soon as Jimin opens the room. Jimin jumped back as he shrieked not expecting that.

"Thank you. Actually, I totally forgot it's my birthday. I don't really care about my birthday, ever since I was young," Jimin explained.

"Oh Minnie, it's ok. Today you will celebrate your birthday. Please? It's been so long I haven't seen you and this is the first time I wish you a happy birthday in years,"

"Umm, ok. I guess. What do we do? Blow out candles? Cut the cake?" Jimin asked.

"What? No Jimin," Jaehyun chuckled, "today you will celebrate your birthday differently, Jungkook will take you out and your going to have so much fun."

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed bringing Jimin's attention to him that just realised he was there since him opening his room door. Jungkook was dressed in a black ripped jeans and black button up that was tucked into his pants with the first three buttons open. His hair was slicked back looking like an eye candy.

"Mr. Jeon, I can't leave. I don't want to leave and I don't want to celebrate my birthday, so please don't tire yourself for a normal day," Jimin said and was about to turn around but Jaehyun stopped him.

"A normal day? Jimin do you hear yourself? This was the day you were born, the day you arrived to this world making your parents forget how cruel the world is. It's the day your parents were the happiest, the day they finally had their ray of sunshine. What would your parents feel if you said this to them? Jimin, if they were still here with us they'd want you to celebrate it. Do this for them, please," Jaehyun scolded Jimin that was looking at the ground with tears in his eyes. "I don't want you to feel bad, Jimin-ah. I just want you to celebrate that you gained a new year to your life because you don't know what the future is hiding for you. Jimin Look at me."

Jimin looked up with tears still in his eyes making them look glossy. As soon as Jungkook saw Jimin's eyes, he sat up straight from his slouching possession.

"Don't cry, dear. I don't want you to shed a single tear on your birthday," Jaehyun spoke as he put a hand on Jimin's left shoulder.

"You don't understand!" Jimin mumbled looking away, "you really don't understand!! My birth was a bad luck, it has been and will always be. I lose people I love on this day, I lost a lot and I'm not trying to lose another one." Jimin exclaimed in anger as he removed Jaehyun's hand off his shoulder.

"Who did you lose? You had nobody close to you to begin with!!" Jaehyun yelled shocking Jimin and Jungkook, as well as himself.

"Appa!!"

"Jimin, I-" Jaehyun started but Jimin cut him off with a quiet voice, "because I pushed them all away." With that Jimin went back to his room.

"Appa! What the hell?!" Jungkook argued Witt his dad before storming towards Jimin's room. He knocked on the door and pushed it open lightly when he didn't hear an answer. When he went into the room, he locked the door after him.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he walked towards Jimin who was laying on his stomach and his face between his arms.

"Hey, it's ok. Don't think about what he said. It's understandable why you pushed people away, cause you went through a lot, I understand,"

"No you don't," Jimin replied with his head still buried in his arms.

"I do,"

"You don't. Plus why do you care?" Jimin lifted his head looking at Jungkook with his eyebrows pulled together. "You sounded like you didn't want to take me out when your father suggested it."