Reunion pt.1

"Park Jihan," Jungkook said making Jimin halt in his steps.

"How would you feel if you see her die in front of you? Maybe then we can be equal and you can say you understand how I feel," Jimin looked at Jungkook horrified, he was shaking and tears started to build in his eyes. Jimin shook his head as silent tears came running down his eyes. He shook his head, silently pleading Jungkook to not do anything to his daughter. Jungkook can see it in Jimins eyes, the hurt, the sadness, the fear of losing his daughter.

He remembered this look. The glossy filled eyes with tears and fear, the quivering lips, the silent pleads through slow heads shakes, it was all to familiar for Jungkook. His mother, it was his mother that had the same reaction when he was about to die in front of her managed to escape death because she stole it away from him.

She fought the man just to save her child but ended up taking the bullet, but she didn't give even after being wounded, she fought with the murder until they both died. The man died because that's what he deserved. But Jungkooks mom? She died getting what her son was about to receive.

"Now you will follow my rules, do as I say and don't you dare talk back to me!"

"Leave," Jungkook growled as he turned around.

Jimin left the room trying to hold in his sobs until he gets to Hoseoks room.

He finally got to the room and locked the door. Then he went and laid on the bed as he hugged and sobbed into the pillow.

"Please God keep them safe," Jimin sobbed.

Jimin was a sobbing mess, red puffy eyes, quivering lips, painfully sobbing, fear running in his whole system.
___________

Jimin woke up with an immense headache. His eyes were burning him and he felt like they were about to pop out. His was si messy.

He got up and went down to the kitchen to be attacked with a hug from Hoseok.

"Minnie are you ok? I heard you crying," Hoseok asked worriedly.

Jimin was about to say something but he saw Jungkook showing him his fingers and pulling them apart signaling him to separate from Hoseok.

"Yes I'm fine, please let me go," Jimin said sounding rude which shocked Hoseok.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook and he saw that he is smirking as he took another bite of his food.

"Minnie, are you ok? You know you can tell me."

"Hyung leave me alone!" Jimin raised his voice shocking Hoseok and the other members.

"I-I... Min... I'm sorry,"

"Whatever!" Jimin then stormed out of the kitchen and back to the room and locking it again.

He felt guilt punch him hard. How could he be so rude to his hyung? He felt bad, this wasn't even his house or his room but Hoseok gave him all the privileges to live, sleep and eat here. So how could his heart do that to his amazing hyung?

"Jimin, open the door," Taehyung knocked on the door.

"No," Jimin whispered hoping that Taehyung would hear him.

"Jimin?" Taehyung kept on knocking on the door.

Jimin looked down in guilt and shook his head. He cried silently until he heard the room door open and he saw Hoseok and Taehyung. He looked at them confused, he was sure he locked the door.

"Minnie, what happened?" Hoseok came to him and gave him a very warm hug. This made Jimin cry harder and hold onto Hoseok tighter. Why is he like this? Why isn't he mad at Jimin?