Plan

The plan is easy Tae! Just go and apologize to Jimin and become his friend then he can tell you the truth, " Taehyung walked around the room as he spoke to himself.

"Welcome back J-hope sir, " Taehyung heard one of the workers say.

"Oh, he's back! Hobi hyung is back!" Taehyung jumped happily and then ran out of the room to meet Hoseok.

"Hobi hyung!" Taehyung jumped hugging Hoseok, but he got pushed by Hoseok.

"V, you are part of a very famous mafia group, so you need to stop acting childish. Something like that will ruin our reputation!" Hoseok scolded Taehyung.

"Why are you mad, " Taehyung whispered as he looked down the floor trying to hide his tears.

"Apologize, " Hoseok suddenly said.
"Huh?" Taehyung looked up
"Apologize for Jimin,"
"For what do I need to apologize?"
"For slapping him, "
"But I got slapped also, so shouldn't you apologize to me?!"
"I slapped you because you slapped him"

Taehyung stayed silent and thought, " you have to do this Tae! It's for the plan!"

"You're not going to apologize?" Hoseok spoke breaking Taehyung's train of thoughts.

"But I have never apologized to anyone before!" Taehyung said.

"You always apologize to me, why can't you apologize to him?"

"It's because you're different hyung! Your not anyone! You're my hyung!"

"So what you're saying is that you're not going to apologize, did I get it right?"

Taehyung thought for a little and convinced himself it's for the plan. So he tried to apologize.

"I-I-i-m, " Taehyung tried but he couldn't so he stopped.

"To be honest, you deserved the slap. I don't even regret slapping you!" Hoseok said and then he stormed off pulling Jimin with him. Hoseok made sure to bump onto Taehyung's shoulder on the way.

Taehyung stood there frozen with tears in his eyes that just gathered but has not fell. What Hoseok said made his whole world crash. The words he said stabbed Taehyung's heart a million times.  The imagination of him and Hoseok dating and doing cute things couples would, like waking up together wearing Hoseok's oversized shirts and hoodies, cooking for each other, going on cute and memorable dates, cuddling to sleep, sharing a bunch of 'I love you's. These dreams were blown away by his lover himself like he just blew on a bunch of birthday candles. Then, Taehyung walked like a zombie to his room.

Jimin that was observing what was going on between the two and he felt his heartbreaking. He doesn't understand why he was feeling that way, but he felt connected to Taehyung. He felt like whatever that could hurt Taehyung it would hurt him. He felt the same feeling when he saw Taehyung getting slapped.

Jimin saw the effort Taehyung was trying to make to apologize to him.

Once they reached the room, Hoseok went to take a shower. Jimin took this chance to leave the room and go look for Taehyung.

Jimin walked in the big mansion and only realised that he doesn't know where Taehyung's room is. He got lost and he doesn't even remember the way back to Hoseok's room.

Jimin kept on walking, but every time he would take a turn, he feels like he's going to the same place over and over again. He stoped and sat down for a couple of seconds and then got up to try and get out of this maze he got himself into.

Jimin kept on walking and taking turns when he finally found stairs going down. Jimin started running down the stairs. As he reach the bottom he bumped into someone. Jimin almost fell but that person held his arms.