𝟐𝟑. 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

today, jacob, xolo, hannah, and i decided to go on a long bike ride today. my parents also let me sleep over at jacob's today so today should be fun.

we all met up at this beautiful creek at around five. it had a biking/mountain biking trail thing so we decided to go here.

we biked for about an hour or so. along the bike ride, we found many frogs and snakes. hannah and i mostly stuck together and for about fifteen minutes, we lost jacob and xolo.

unfortunately, there was obviously no wifi here at the creek so we had to yell their names until they found us. we lowkey thought we were going to die out there.

we started collecting all the edible berries we could find because we thought we'd be lost for hours. jacob and xolo found us though just minutes later but still, it was scary. hannah even started to collect large sticks for a shelter.

after biking, we skipped rocks for a couple minutes and then went home.

actually, xolo and hannah were the ones who headed home. jacob and i stopped at a souplantation to eat because we were starving.

after eating, jacob and i drove to his house. his parents were on this week business trip in like michigan or something so the house only consisted of ourselves and his siblings.

we arrived at his house at around 8pm-ish. the first thing we did was shower. i was extremely dirty because hannah and i were stuck out there forever and i layed down on the dirt/leaves on the ground.

after both of us showered and brushed our teeth, he turned on an episode of american horror story. i got him into watching that show and he really likes it. we watched two episodes.

"hold on," he told me, "i'm gonna go feed the dog i'll be right back."

when he came back, he had one of his sweatshirts in his hand.

"also i forgot to give this to you. it's mine but you could keep it if you want," he said handing my the sweatshirt.

"awh you're the cutest," i said and then kissed him, "thank you."

"you're welcome," he said with a smile.

he then plopped down onto his bed.

"i'm so tired," he said yawning.

"same," i said, "my legs are killing me, we biked forever."

he laughed and sat up against his bed.

"come here," he said patting his lap.

i went over to him and straddled his lap placing my arms around his neck.

"thanks for letting me sleep over," i told him.

"no problem," he said, "you can come over anytime."

i smiled and kissed him. it was quite a long kiss if you asked me. he kissed me back and we ended up making out.

jacob was stroking my hair with his hands while i had his face cupped in my hands. he then placed his hands onto my hips which caused butterflies to flutter around in my stomach. he thrusted his hips upward and pulled my hips downward at the same time.

he pulled away for a second.

"i'm sorry," he said.

"don't be," i replied pulling him back into kissing.

he put his hands under my shirt and held onto my waist. i did the same to him but instead of grabbing onto his waist, i traced his chiseled abs. his hands then started going up my back and he started playing with my bra.

it was like a fight on who would have more power over the other. i lost.

he pulled my shirt over my head and i pulled his shirt over his.

"are you sure about this?," he asked.

"yeah," i said.

- so what do we think?? ya?? no?? maybe??? idk.. ?! -