Chapter 20: Lie-La's new alliance

The next day, school went on for the team like it usually does. Except.....

'Hello class. There is a new student.' Said Miss Bustier.

A new student? The class thought the same thing.  The new student better be good.

'Come in.' Said Miss Bustier.

The new student, a girl, entered the class with a cheerful smile.

'Hi! My name's Kelsey Avira. I hope we can all get along.' Said Kelsey.

Kelsey smiled and sat down. Miss Bustier started the lesson.

The new student was nice. She helped the class, she is responsible and she was kind. But there was something about her that made Marinette uncomfortable. Not because she flirted with Adrien, not because she lies, something about her wasn't right.

{ELR}

Marinette decided to welcome the student since she IS the class president.

'Are you ok Marinette?' Asked Tikki.

'I'm ok Tikki. Just need to ease myself.' Said Marinette.

She came up to Kelsey.

'Hi Kelsey. I'm Marinette---' She was cut off.

'I know who you are Dupain-Cheng.' Said Kelsey, with the kind of expression someone trying to keep their cool would wear.

Marinette secretly recorded.

'Ok....why do sound mad a bit?' Asked Marinette.

'I'm not here to make friends. I'm just here to take you down.' Said Kelsey. 'Just so you know, Lila and I are partners in this.'

'Why? What did I do to YOU?' Asked Marinette.

'Ask your mom Sabine for details. Ask her who Ginny Avira is.' Said Kelsey.

'What does my mom have involved in this?' Asked Marinette.

'You'll learn.' Said Kelsey.

Kelsey walked away. Marinette was still shocked by it.

'What are you gonna do now Mari?' Asked Tikki.

'I'm gonna round up the team.'

Wassup Weirdos! Yeah, it's short, sorry. Writers block again. But don't worry. I'll update as soon as a new idea hits me in the head.