Chapter 6: Alix joins in

"Sooo.....now you know that Lila lies." Said Marinette.

"Yup." Said Alix.

"Man. She really went out of her way to destroy you, huh?" Asked Alya.

"Yeah...."

"Hey Alix, wanna expose her?" Said Alya.

"Sure." Alix answered smirking.

Riffbug💜 added Fluffy Tail🐰 to the chat.

Fluffy Tail🐰: What kind of name is this?

Riffbug💜: Just roll with it.

Slick Fox😎: Aight, Alix joined in cause she realized Lila's lies.

Turtle dude🎧: Cool.

Sunshine Kitten😸: Awesome.

Buzzer🐝: Well.

Fluffy Tail🐰: Gee, you guys have an actual group chat for your plans to expose her?

Riffbug💜: Yup.

Fluffy Tail🐰: Can anyone tell me who's who?

Slick Fox😎: I'm Alya, Marinette's Riffbug💜, Adrien is Sunshine Kitten😸, Nino is Turtle dude🎧 and Buzzer🐝 is Chloe.

Fluffy Tail🐰: Ok.

Riffbug💜: Hey Alix, did something bring Lila's lies to your attention?

Fluffy Tail🐰: Eh?

Riffbug💜: You know now, don't you?

Fluffy Tail🐰: What?

Slick Fox😎: Girl, what's going on?

Riffbug💜: Private chat Alix. Now.

-private chat-

MMMarigirl: You know I'm Ladybug, Alya's Rena and that Nino's Carapace now do you?

Sk8ter: How'd you know I knew?

MMMarigirl: Master Fu taught me what all the Miraculi does.

MMMarigirl: So yeah.

Sk8ter: Ok then.

-back to the team-

Slick Fox😎: Marinette, come on. What's up?

Riffbug💜: It's a secret Als.✌

~~~~~~~

Lila was plotting on how to get rid of the tree. If all three of them manage to expose her, she's doomed. She looked around....aha! Chloe. She hates them so she can help.

"Hey Chloe."

"What do you want Rossi?" Asked Chloe.

"I know you don't like Marinette and Alya so how about a deal." Said Lila.
"You help me get rid of them, and I'll try my best to make Ladybug give you your Miraculous back!"

Lila internally grinned. She knew Chloe won't be able to resist--

"No." Said Chloe.

Lila was shocked.

"No?"

"NO!"

"How come?" Lila didn't get it. Why won't she help?

"Listen, I know for a fact that you're a liar. I don't like Dupain-Cheng and Cèsaire, but I hate you more than them." Said Chloe, flipping her hair before leaving.

Lila decided to think of something different.

-chat-

Buzzer🐝: Lila just asked ME for help to get rid of Dupain-Cheng and Cèsaire.

Fluffy Tail🐰: Probably so no one will expose her lies.

Riffbug💜: Oh no.

Turtle dude🎧: Chill. Lie-la doesn't know about our team.

Sunshine Kitten😸: Yeah. She doesn't know about our plans.

Riffbug💜: You guys are right. We will manage to do this. But for now, we need someone to pretend they're on Lila's side to find out what she's planning now.

Fluffy Tail🐰: I think I know who....

~~~~~~

Alix looked at the gc. She has a plan to get the possible inside man, Nathaniel. He doesn't know yet, but she knows Lila will most likely steal a little art of his since he just posted a canvas he made in his anonymous site that she helped him with. And she saw that Lila follows the mysterious artist.