Chapter 57: We'll plant a bomb

(Have an edit)

Anouro recieved a call from one of his workers. He answered the call.

'Hello?'

'Sir...You won't like this...' Said his worker.

'Why? Don't tell me you failed again.' Said Anouro.

'Um...The drug lab got raided by the soldiers.' Said his worker.

Anouro hung up and in all anger, he threw his phone to the TV, breaking it. He has never lost twice in a row...He has NEVER LOST TWICE IN A ROW! He is angry. He needs to do something...He needs to do something quick. He can't Evan and his stupid daughter foil his plans again.

Vera entered the room and saw the TV. She sighed.

'What made you lose your cool this time?' Asked Vera.

'THE MILITARY RAIDED OUR LAB AGAIN!' Yelled Anouro.

'Oh.' Said Vera.

'Oh? What do you mean "oh" huh?' Asked Anouro.

'Oh, as in I figured it might happen again. I mean, our workers have been failing lately.' Said Vera.

Anouro growled. He can't tolerate this... What should he do?

'I know!' Said Anouro. 'We'll plant a bomb at his daughter's school tomorrow. Then once that happens, boom! It'll be easy to take them down now.'

Little did he know Lila, while on a call with Marinette was listening...

~~~~~~

'A bomb...? He plans to plant it at school?' Asked Zoe.

'Yeah.' Said Lila.

'How are we sure this isn't a lie?' Asked Marc.

'I was calling her at the time and overheard it as well.' Said Marinette.

'Hm. What's your school's address again?' Asked Evan.

'Oh, it's ********' Said Nino.

'Well....' Said Evan. 'I'll do something about it.'

'Ok father.' Said Marinette.

Evan hung up. He set a meeting at 5am for the military officials.

~~~~~~~~~

'Listen everyone.' Said Evan, meeting the 1st Luitenant Aniah Foster and 2nd Luitenant Aubrey Lorhan of the Intelligence agency, the other General, General Polo Rivera, Major Joseph Jeanco and Captain Ejay Pascual. 'I have recieved a tip from an "anonymous" person that Anouro Velco will plant a bomb at College François DuPont.

'A bomb? At a highschool? What for?' Asked Polo.

'I don't know. But we need to go unless it's true.' Said Evan. 'Major, Captain, bring your team.'

'Yes sir.' Said Joseph and Ejay.

'Intel, verify this.' Said Evan.

'Yes sir.' Answered Aniah and Aubrey.

'This information will be classified until proven.' Said Evan. 'Dismissed.'

The rest stood up and saluted. Evan saluted back. Though he knows it's true, there should always be a double check.

{>•^•>}
(9am)

Aniah and Aubrey went to Anouro's house. It took a while when they spotted a van arrive at Anouro's house. They followed the van once it started. And there they saw Anouro and another man set the timer for the bomb. They went a little closer and saw that the time set is...

10 Minutes...Sh-

Aubrey called Evan.

'Sir, it's confirmed. Hurry up, it will blow in 10 minutes.' Said Aubrey.

'Noted.' Answered Evan.

Evan signaled Joseph.

'Come on!' Yelled Joseph.

They went to the school wasting no time. Good thing Ejay knows how to disarm bombs.