Chapter 4

The next day went as a normal day. Chloe being Chloe, Adrien and Nino being bros and Alya full on interrogating Marinette. No one suspected a thing.

"Girl, I want to know!!! Tell me please! Since when have you and Chat Noir started hanging out?!?!?" Asked Alya.

"Als, for the billionth time, I ain't saying anything." Answered Marinette.

"Oh come on Mari!!!!" Pleaded Alya. "I wanna knoooooooow!"

"Beg me."

"MARINETTE!!!!!!"

"Hi. What are you two talking about?" Asked Lila.

"Nothing. Just talking." Said Marinette.

"You guys haven't told anyone I'm Rena Rouge haven't you?" Asked Lila.

"Tch."

"No no." Said Marinette.

*cue Alya's melodramatic scowl*

"Cool. Thanks." Said Lila walking away. Marinette finally fell for my lies.

"Try to keep your cool Als. By the way, why do you seem so against Lila being Rena Rouge?" Said Marinette trying to contain her laughter.

"Girl, just don't." Said Alya.

"Ok then."

They got a text from Chloe.

Buzzer🐝: I overheard Lie-la is telling some people that "she" and Carapace hate each other and just act civil to help Ladybug. 😒

Slick Fox😎: She said WHAT?!?!?

Riffbug💜: Wow. Anyone who knows LB, CN and the rest of their team would know the team power couple is Renapace.

Sunshine Kitten😺: How do you know?

Riffbug💜: Alya has her ways, I have mine.

Turtle dude🎧: I don't understand you sometimes dudette.

Riffbug💜: Say what ya wanna say. TEAM RENAPACE BITCHES!!!!

Buzzer🐝: For once I agree with you.

Sunshine Kitten😺: Ditto!

Slick Fox😎: Soooooo all of you ship them?

Turtle dude🎧: I wanna know as well.

Riffbug💜: You 2 are cute. Yes we do.

Riffbug💜: Although, make sure Lila won't go TOO far with her lies.

Turtle dude🎧: Yes ma'am!

Sunshine Kitten😺: Sure.

Buzzer🐝: Fine. Whatever.

Slick Fox😎: 👍

"Marinette? Alya?" Said Alix.

"Oh hey Alix. What's up?" Asked Marinette.

"You two were too distracted with whomever you guys were texting. Class is starting." Said Alix. I think it's about Lila "revealing" her secret identity.

"Shoot. Thanks Alix." Said Alya as she and Marinette rush to class.

Funny how I know all their identities without getting my miraculous yet while Alya inspects everyone in class to find out who Ladybug when Marinette ISN'T seated next to her. Alix thought to herself.