Chapter 58: Anouro's arrest

(Evan is wearing his soldier uniform in the pic ok-)

Evan called Marinette and told her that there IS a bomb at her school. Marinette hung up. She told Alya.

'What? But what do we do? We can't leave class until the military arrives.' Said Alya.

'I know...We need to use a diversion to get out...' Said Marinette.

'What if you don't?' Said Alya.

'What do you mean?' Asked Marinette.

'Well...People used to believe Lila...What if we get her to yell about the bomb. S9 many people will believe it and run out.' Said Alya.

'True...Besides, it's not really lying.' Said Marinette.

Marinette texted Lila and told her the plan.

That child🙃: Hey Lila.

Hair🔘: Yeah?

That child🙃: I need you to yell abour the bomb so that we can leave before the military arrives. Miss Bustier is gonna believe you, don't worry.

Hair🔘: Umm....Ok...

Lila looked at Marinete. Marinette gestured her to do it.

Lila did something to get her sent to the principal so she could say it from the school loud speaker. Miss Bustier helped her there so Mr. Damocles can be convinced.

They arrived. Mr. Damocles was confused as she them approach the loud speakers. As then both said there is a bomb.

'W-What is this?!' Asked Mr. Damocles.

'Mr. Damocles, there's a bomb at school and it could go off anytime.' Said Miss Bustier.

Mr. Damocles then told everyone to evacuate.

As everyone evacuated, the team(w/Lila, Felix and Miss Bustier) snuck to the place Evan said the bomb was in. There, they saw Anouro, about to leave. Then...

'ANOURO!' Yelled Aubrey, pointing a gun at him alongside Aniah.

Anouro stopped and readied his gun alongside his men.

Then Evan arrived. He and the other soldiers pointed guns at Anouro and his men.

'Just surrender Anouro.' Said Evan.

'I won't.' Said Anouro.

Then they started shooting each other. It was chaos there. And by some miracle, Misho and Clarissa came too.

'Mother, Papa the f-'

'Shouldn't y'all be going home?' Said Misho.

'Well-'

'No excuses.' Said Clarissa with a death glare.

'Wait, why are you 2 here?' Asked Adrien.

'Evan called. He figured you people specifically would watch.' Said Clarissa.

.....Well s-

Then all of a sudden, the shooting stopped. They all came out of their hiding spot and...

 They all came out of their hiding spot and

Anouro's arrested.

FINALLY.

Ejay disarmed the bomb just in time too. It only had 2 minutes before it went off.

The military took Anouro away. Then everything resumed as it was.

Hiiiiiiiiiiii. Yeah. Here we have it. Anouro's arrest. Oh and...

Who do these 4 remind you of?