8|raiva

raiva:(n.) anger (Portuguese)

I ordered Julie to help me check the security cameras of that night

I ordered Julie to help me check the security cameras of that night. I walk slowly out of the police station to find her waiting for me besides her grey Range Rover. She makes a weak effort of hiding checking me out. I caught her many times looking at my ass and boobs, eye-fucking me.

I reach over Michele and step in, when she does the same, licking her lips. She is wearing a tight black short dress, showing a perfect view of her full perky breasts and round ass. Of course, wasn't wearing that in job time I don't know where she was, we don't have a friendly relationship. It is only professional.

"You know I haven't got the chance to know you as a friend" I say trying to avoid an awkward silence. Her bottom lip sinks into her red gloss covered mouth. She moves a strand of her hair behind her ears, giving me a sideways look while driving. She is insanely hot I will have to admit.

"We have enough time to do that Valentina" She is an outgoing person, but she holds shy energy whenever I am around. I think.....

Well you know you are hot when you pull both genders. Her tanned skin is glowing under the bright light. Her hair looks healthy and smooth, she has high cheekbones as well as the long torso.

I look up to meet her eyes when I see her cheeks are full red colour, she is blushing. How adorable.

__________

"I ran out and then I set a fire" Julie finishes her story breathing heavy and sobbing when she was kidnapped by a rapist. She told me that her bastard of a rapist got 2 years of jail. Why does the legal system work this way? Victims defending themselves by killing those filthy assholes get a whole lifetime in jail lists are only charged by 5 years maximum. That is completely unfair. Where is the 'justice'?

"That's horrible, I am sorry" I feel awful for her, a tear slide down her soft cheeks. She is crying oh poor girl. Do I hug her or what? I suck in comforting people. That is so full of awkwardness. Do I stand there and do nothing?

I pull her into a tight warm hug, snaking my arm around her curvy body. She buries her head into my neck, inhaling a deep breath She wraps her arms, encircling me in a light grip.

She is sobbing running my shirt wet but I don't give a fuck right now. Julie pulls back then steps out of the car, wiping her tear-filled eyes. I close the door behind me quickly to match her strides.

We are tiny compared to the skyscraper standing tall in front of us. We make our way through the marvel floor a brown massive door facing us.

"Sorry" She apologizes with hesitation in her voice. I rub her arm kindly, offering a reassuring smile. A guard appeared shortly after we entered. He was in a black suit that barely fit him with that big bump, his steps were slow due to his short legs. He was busy eating the taco in his small, wrinkled hands.

"May I know the reason you are here, bonitas"He had Latin accents and the small leftovers stuck in his white beard are disgusting to me.

I raise my police ID for him to see"We need to check the security cameras of the port for this night"He had an understanding expression on his face.

He tutors the path, the ceiling is high as fuck filled with intense glints. The heels creak, mine and Julies are in the same pattern.
We saunter through the lanes, one after another. Deus, do they ever end?

We surpass a highly safeguarded cabin, a hidden one.
It has three metal locks and an alarm.
The Latin guard takes care of all that shit and we enter.

The screens and webs crammed the room on all sides. Massive loads of cameras used in this area. He takes a seat on a black chair next to a wide table.
He indexes a password and unlocks the computer.
"Search for the footage between 2 pm and 12 am," I command him as I take off my coat. Julie narrows her eyes on the screen for a second before shrugging casually.
My feet are hurting bad at this point from all the standing I did today.

We shuffle and skip throughout the needless stuff. I was about to take the drink when Julie's arm reach for it. Our hands touch she palms my hand, her skin erupting with goosebumps. Our eyes lock, her light brown eyes piercing through mine.
She wipes off her hand hastily.

A memory pops in mind, the murder occurred at 6 pm. That means they planned it about 4 to 5 hours before if not less so I do not need to wary.
But we have looked through the footages from 2 pm to 4.We still have 2 hours.

Normal port activities, nothing weird, nothing suspicious. A guy sitting on a branch catches my eyes. I plop my whole attention on him. His eyes averting around the place, reviewing it.

It continues with him in there,the same place. It is 5 pm on the tape, it instantly skips to 8 pm without a blink.
"Where is the footage from 5 pm to 6 pm?" I implored, aggrieved.
"The power shut off at that time as I remember, ma'am" I slam my hand on the table, clenching my jaw tough, I could break a tooth.
My other palm curling into a fist.
que porra é essa.Well Emilio there must be a gap in this murder. I am very sure.
It was adequately planned.
I guess we will have to wait for the autopsy test results.

I need some time for myself. Exhaustion consumes me, all of me.
I need to rest for the time being.

                               ꨄ︎