47|Ruing

Ruing:(n.) Feeling sorry for; feeling sorry for

We reach the estate, bringing mom and Bella with us

We step out of the cars when Alessandra storms towards us. "You guys finally came." She sighs.

She hugs me first then pinches Bella on her cheek as the little thing scoffs. Then she approached Fabrizio, checking if he was okay and to my surprise, she kissed him. I look over Bella to see her looking at them, studying them.

I chuckle, saying as I cover her eyes "You are still young."

"Leave me alone." She whines. It is now Amaris's turn to get out as she heads toward Zeus, taking in his injured shoulder, she panics.

After she reached him, her mouth doesn't shut up with the questions she asks.

We get in as I lead mom and Bella to a guest room. "Do you need clothes?" I ask her.

"No, we are fine." She shakes her head. "Can you explain what just happened?" She asks.

"Paolo works for Sandros Ortez which turned to be the " Seth" I was dating and he is Emilio's biggest enemy. They wanted to put an end to it and they did." I use the ear quotes.

"But didn't he die with Julianne?" She says confused.

"He faked his death after he was caught fucking her next to the port by Emilio's brother. Emilio came and shot him." I say.

"What about your father?" She implores.

Do I tell her or no? "He died," I exclaimed. Although he worked for that prick he is still my father and I feel bad for him. Tears flash through her eyes as she starts crying.

"Mom he doesn't deserve you." I rub her back.

We stay like this for a while. I hadn't hugged her in so long and here we are.

"They are probably waiting for us at dinner." I pat her back, standing up.

"Will we stay here?" She follows me after she washed her face.

"As you wish but I will." We reach the room where everyone was seated.

Arabella was sitting between the two girls. The seat next to Emilio is empty, leaving it for me.

I sit there as they all start their meals and I also.

Everybody eats in silence and peacefulness filled the atmosphere.

I feel like a part of their family. They are my family.

The feeling I have right now is strange for me because it is new, it is longing. The longing for people I love and they love me. They consider me a part of them.

I smile at Emilio as our hands touch under the table.