42|ustulation

ustulation :(n.) A burning lust.

He rubbed my bottom lip with his thumb as he scooped me closer when I admitted my love for him, our lips close, I could feel his breath on them

He kisses me deep and soft, placing a hand over my chin.

I have changed my clothes to the ones Sandra gave me, a black skirt and a white top.

My skirt was still pulled up instantly, exposing the steady curves of my ass.

My skin tickled as heat sprouted inside me." The car now." His voice comes out hoarse, adding more heat.

As soon as he closed the door, locking us in the back seat of his Audi, I straddled his hips. He let out a ragged puff, staring at me as I moved my hands up his chest and over his neck, into his thick hair.

His suit jacket was only in the way, letting me move it away as I threw it. His shirt clung to his body like skin.

Clasping my hips and pressing me nearer to sit me on his erection, I felt his hardness on the moist fabric of my panties, I rocked against him in an attempt to tease him.

He pressed my mouth to his. This time, he kissed me sweet and passionate.

Fisting the cord of my underwear, he ripped the fabric at my hip, earning a gasp from me.

My panties are knocked down on one thigh, I am naked and exposed to him now.

A groan reverberated in his chest then he kissed me. I lift his shirt over his head, my hand sliding from his toned abs to his chest and masculine biceps. His eyes held the darkness of the night.

I dug my fingers into his skin, I moved on his erection, deliberately swirling my hips as I was grinding against him. We stared into each other’s eyes. I could feel the orgasm coming.

He gripped my hair, yanking it back and saying"Say it again."

A gasp escaped me, coming out like a needy moan with the corner of my head.

He pulled taut his grip on my hair. My chest was moving up and down fast as he was taking off my clothes, leaving me naked on his lap.

"I love you." I moaned.

He captured a nipple in his mouth as his hand released my hair to squeeze one breast while he licked the other, sucking.  He gave them equal attention.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head

I opened on his belt clasp, pulling him out. He groaned in my neck as he gripped my hips pushing me down until I’d naked halfway onto his length and then hardly fully.

He looked down at where we were attached. He squeezed my hips rigid enough to bruise.

"Fuck me, Valentina." I moved slowly, cradling my hips in a circular motion as I was grinding my clit against him, quivering with passion.

He moved his hands as dragged down my spine, yanking fistfuls of my hair to angle my head,  clasping my hips to grind me harder against him. He smacked my ass, nipping my neck and throat, as he sucked my nipples.

I came so hard spots flew, it was so much to bear.

When I orgasmed the second time, he groaned, he followed me after. Then, he softly nibbled my neck. I rested my head on his chest, our breaths heavy.

 I rested my head on his chest, our breaths heavy

We were making love.

After we returned to my estate, lust blinded my senses, I couldn't think straight. We were having our second round of sex.

She moaned, the sound that became my favourite sound, they filled the room, rising louder as I kissed her, swallowing the noise as she comes apart again, her pussy pulling taut around my cock as she orgasms.

I look up and see us in the ceiling mirror, turned on by the scenery of her legs around me. She follows my gaze, she whispers in my ear "I want to see."

I wrap my arm around her waist and flip us over, so she’s on top. Her hair collapses around her in gorgeous chaos. I pluck her hips just so I can feel her body stir. She stares down at my eyes as she moves her hips, her stomach fluttering and her ass jutting in and out as she rides me.

A smile curves on her face, she likes what she sees.

“You’re so tight,” I groan.

She lays her hands on my chest, digging in chest bares her teeth, her breathing becomes rd as she fucks me faster.

I grab her ass and arch up, grabbing a nipple in my mouth to suck and tug as I move to the next one in a craze.

She never slows her pace.

I suck in air through my teeth, my muscles tensing, and I’m close.
"Don’t stop." she pants, her body shaking and trembling as she closes her eyes, orgasming.

I wake up in the middle of the night, my hand falls back to Emilio's side on the bed I find it empty

I rise and grab a night be to search for him.

I look at the balcony, nothing the bathroom is the same.

I search his floor, it is empty. I go downstairs and I hear voices, I walk toward them.

I see Alessandra sitting on a stool, tapping her foot nervously and a worried expression on Amaris' face.

"Is something wrong?" I ask as I pour water into a glass.

They look at each other debating whether to tell me or not.

Finally, Amaris says "Emili, got shot."

"