24|charientism

charientism:(n.)an artfully veiled insult

They get ready as the black cars wait for them

Everyone in the mansion was annoyed with us because Emilio wanted me to wear a vest while I was neglecting it.

"Wear the goddamend vest, Valentina."He retorted shoving it at my chest.

"It is not needed. I will stay out watching from the outside." I cross my hands over my chest as the vest falls to the ground.

"You are such a brat." He chuckles but I was taken aback by his comment and the heat that pooled at my stomach.

"You are a dick." I sneer back at him.

This is the first day of us being together and we already can't stand each other.

"Just wear it before I shove that dick inside that bratty mouth of yours." He uses the air quotes, bending down to take the vest and help me with it.

My pulse rose at his sexual threats that didn't scare me but turned me on instead.

"Not that it is a bad idea but let's not make them wait." I shrugged trying to hide the lust that had taken over my body.

He moves closer to me, his breath fanning on my neck.

He helps me in it, the tension has raised in the air.

It was buzzing with electricity I could feel on my skin.

After I finish, we head toward the black SUVs.

"I need Amaris and Zeus with us and the other men in the other cars," Emilio commands as his men execute.

We step into the car, I take the front seat next to Emilio as Zeus and Amaris, the hacker sits beside each other.

They said that the drive to the museum would take about thirty to forty minutes, then we need ten minutes to enter, steal that diamond and go out before the security system comes back.

As we drive, I notice that Emilio had placed his hand on my mid-thigh. I look at him, removing his hand then he puts it back, he was fully focused on the road.

I shake my head, leaving it.

After thirty-five minutes we arrive at the museum.

Emilio parks his car, a mile away.

Amaris steps out holding a bag with a laptop in, followed by Zeus that always held a serious face and lastly  Emilio me he ordered two men to guard against the back, another m the front. One for the people coming and another for the left.

"Valentina will enter with me, Zeus will guard our back and you Amaris will stay with Brio as you hack." Emilio rules, his serious face taking over.

I am not going to lie he looked hot like that.

"Seriously, you are going to leave me with that crackhead Brio." Amaris groans.

"Shut up, Amaris." He shrugs.

She sets her laptop and starts it.

The clicking sounds on the keyboard are almost annoying as my little sister.

Five minutes pass and she says " The ten minutes start from now.  Be quick"

Emilio grabs my hand, entering from the back door.

His grip on my hand was rough.

He walks, looking back at me every second to make that I am after him.

I was a nervous wreck.

After we pass some bathrooms and cleaning rooms, we reach the one we came here for.

Amaris had stopped the security cameras and the laser track in the room.

He opens the door, turning around saying"You will enter and I will wait for you here." He murmurs.

I was about to protest when I thought it wasn't the time for fighting so I nod.

"You have to be quick, I am eating here." He reminds me as I enter.

I walk on my tiptoes, seeing my lips part slightly.

There it is, resting with its glory.

The diamond was worth millions.

I move toward it carefully not to make a sound, I glance back to see Emilio watching me cautiously.

I approach it as I place my hands on it, bringing it up with a prudent.

Its weight is about three kilograms.

I turn to walk with it, I see Emilio looking at me with a smile on his face.

He takes it from me as I shut the door off after me.

I exhale loudly.

"We still have five minutes to get out," Emilio says.

"Hurry up someone is entering," Zeus warns through the earpiece.

I press it to my ear, declaring " It is with us, we are getting out."

They do not answer me but I hear voices in the background.

We walk and walk my legs hurt.

Striding out, I take a deep breath thanking God that the mission went successfully.

Amaris beams in happiness as she sees us with the diamond.

She hugs me, I hug her back smiling.

"Finally." she sighs.

They congratulated each other and me also.

Emilio smiles at me from a distance as we look at the other.

They are happy but I just did participate in a rubbery now.

I became a stealer.

Just because of Emilio Donatiello.