48|tristful

tristful:(adj).deeply yet romantically melancholy.

deeply yet romantically melancholy

We decided to go to Brazil.

And here we are getting in my black jet, passing the stairs and the door.

Valentina takes sits on the white leather seat next to the window as I sit near her.

I take a moment to look at her long tanned legs that never failed to turn me on then on her boobs that rested under her tank top without a bra. I liked her not wearing a one but what I dislike is other men ogling her.

She catches me, a smirk forming on her face. "Turned on again?" She asks seductively.

"Will you do something about it?" I bite my lip, the action catches her attention as she gets on her knees and unzips my pants, taking my cock in her hand.

She began jerking me off, her hand sliding up and down on, faster and faster. I groaned at the sensation.

She dipped her head down as she swirled her tongue against the tip, maintaining eye contact.

Then she took me all in, I felt her gag when my cock touched her throat.

She sucked and sucked unstopping but when I felt her slowing her movement, I said "Keep sucking like the fucking slut you are." My voice came out husky and raspy.

When my balls tightened, I felt my climax soon and she did too. I bucked my hips against her mouth, tears sliding on her cheeks. She fastened her action, causing me to spill my cum in her hot mouth as she swallowed it whole.

 She fastened her action, causing me to spill my cum in her hot mouth as she swallowed it whole

We arrive at the airport where a black car was already waiting for us. It takes thirty minutes to drive to reach avó's house.

As we are outside, waiting for her to open the door, I take a moment to admire her house.

It was very her, filled with several kinds of flowers and plants that she thought would bring her life to her house.

I stand wearing a fairy dress, I bought the same as Arabella's since she insisted.

She opens the door, a smile creeping into her face instantly at my sight. Then she gazes at the hovering Emilio that stood next to me.

She had short grey hair and a small body. A sundress that reached her ankles looked gorgeous on her.

"Olá Valentina." She greets, going for a hug. I hug her right and close, bending down to meet her.
(Hello Valentina)

"Eu senti sua falta, vovó," I admit as we break the hug.
(I missed you, grandma)

"Quem é isso?" She points at Emilio.
(Who is that?)

"That is my boyfriend." I smile looking at him.

"Come in." She attempts to speak in English but it comes out filled with a Latin accent.

We sit on the couch opposite the big window on the next wall.

As we talk and chat, I tell her about my life and how it changed.

"Let's cook." She chimed. When I was small, we had this habit of cooking together.

"Deus, I missed this." I stand up. "What will we cook?" I ask her

"All you have to do is prepare the barbecue and that is enough." She enters the kitchen.

Before I was able to tell Emilio, he was already moving. His muscled back looked masculine as the black shirt hugged it tightly.

I tell him where he can find it and he instantly brought it.

As he began to prepare the barbecue, sweat began to pool on his forehead and neck. Then he pulled his shirt over his head, the sunlight making his abs shine.

He turned him to me, tossing his shirt aside and grabbing me to come closer to him but not fully touching each other.

"Don't give me that look, more." He whispers, nibbling my earlobe.

"What look?" I ask but it came out as a needy whimper.

"The look where you want me to fuck you in this dress look." I shut my mouth, preventing a moan and clenching my thighs.

"It doesn't sound like a bad idea though." I drag my nails over his tattooed chest.

"If it makes you turned on to fuck in front of your grandmother, then why not?" He mocked.

He chuckles at my disappointment.

~~~~

It was ten pm at night, grandma had gone to sleep and we were fucking under the stars of the dark sky.

This house had no neighbours so no one can see us, besides there was a big tree above us.

I still have a struggle taking him all in.

One more thrust and I was shaking, shuddering as the orgasm rippled through my body. I moan out loud but Emilio placed his hand on my mouth, saying "We don't want to wake the old lady, be quiet." The moonlight was shining down at us.

He doesn't stop his movement as I feel his cock pulsing inside me and that is when I feel his orgasm soon. And he does, spilling his seed inside me as we climax at the same time. He takes one nipple in his mouth, not wanting to rest.

When he is fully finished he lays his head on my chest before he places a kiss between my breasts mumbling "I love you, Valentina."

"I love you too, Emilio." I push my hand through his hair.