Oh my..

"Mom Im taking you to the doctor" Haley Smith said crossing her arms "You been sick lately" Francine giggles "Dont be like that honey! Mommy is going be just fineee" She said.

Its been a little after Stan's passing that Francine Smith has gone a bit wild much to Haley's liking. Although it wasn't too crazy bad or anything like that.

Francine burps "I feel good" She groaned afterwards and Haley wanted to mentally hit herself. How did not noticed this? Was she really that blinded?

"Mom when is the last time you has sex with dad?" She blurted without thinking, as she covered her mouth in shocked. That was very abrupt to ask her widow mother that..but those clues were out there for Haley to noticed.

"Before he died.." Francine expression turns sad "Why? Do you think this has to do something about it?" She paused "Now that I been thinking about it..I do seem a bit off these pass days" She touched her abdomen cautiously.

"I dont know how to tell you this but I think that you might be.." Haley lower her voice so only the two of them can hear "Pregnant" Francine eyes popped in shocked.

She couldn't be...especially for someone her age but then again she hear people having kids at a late age, so she wasn't the only one then..

Her face turned green again "Bathroom" she urgent walk towards the bathroom and close the door tightly. She open the toilet and emptied all of the contents of her stomach until it was all gone.

She stared at the toilet until she flushed it.

"I might be pregnant then..with Stan's child" She murmured to herself as she hold to her abdomen protectively.

Time to go see the doctor if Haley's earlier statement was correct or not.