Waiting

"Im sorry Miss but you must wait here for your mother until she is ready" The nurse tells her as both Smiths children protest. Haley gave up "Fine lets go Steve and wait in the waiting room" she dragged her brother into one of those empty chairs.

"I wanted to support mom" he said while the older sister shrugged "You would have freak out and passed out at the same time, which would stress mom more" she said "It wouldnt do anyone good anyways" she finished.

Steve sighs knowing that she was right but didnt say anything else more. Haley sighs as well before looking at the direction that they took her mother in.

She closed her eyes briefly.

Her mother's face appears in her mind and she has this serenity look on her face while rubbing her swollen belly. She and the others were suprised that she was pregnant with the third child as Francine and Stan only expected two.

But her mother was weeping with joy and decided to raise this child with or without a father after Stan, who passed before discovering that he was going to have a third child(mind you Steve and the unborn child was his, Haley was someone else's child but he loves her regardless). Haley and Steve supporting her during her pregnancy.

Until she is alone in the ER where she was going to give birth to their third sibling boy or girl as long as the baby is healthly.

She prayed silently that everything is going to be successful.