Newborns name

"Whats her name mom?" Haley ask her mother who just awoken up from her long nap(not that her eldest daughter blamed her for it. Giving bith takes a lot of energy). Francine just smiles as her newborn as she held her lovingly.

"Honestly? I never thought about having another child considering you both were enough" she paused "But she was unexpected, but a good one" she kissed her tiny forehead to which the child coon happily.

"Yeah mom! I wanna know whats her name" Steve looked at his mother "She precious no matter what" he tells her.

"Thanks Steve" his mom smiles before glancing down at her infant child "I know I had her for nine months inside of me but it was a happy moment for me" she felt tears swelling in her eyes "Now that I have her in my arms, I never want to let her go" she sniffs softly.

"Awwww mom" Both siblings were touched by their mother's heartwarming speech "All of us are here for you and our new sister" Steve flushed at his confessed.

"I think I know what her name is going to be" Francine said "I been thinking about this ever since I got pregnant, whether or not I got a daughter or son" she paused "I wanted it to be unqiue name"

"What is it mom?" Haley wanted to know now..but because in her character she is impatient sometimes. Francine chuckles "I know your impatient so I go on and say it right now" she said as she glanced at her oldest children.

"Haley and Steve" Francine begin looking at the two seriously "I want you to meet your new baby sister...Melody Precious Smith" she finished with a smile on her face.

All was quiet until..

"Mom that is such a cute name!" That was Steve.

"Congrates mom! I knew you had a great name in mind!" That was Haley. 

Francine chuckles wetly, happy that both of her children was actually supporting her and her newborn, their new baby sister. 

"Thanks both of you" she started to weep as the oldest children hugged her as well shedding tears in the process.

Melody was just cooning softly.

Moments like these are just precious and unforgettable.